Garden Club - July 2019

tag
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: Garden Club - July 2019

@Adkins wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

No, I didn't get anything when he extracted my teeth, he just pulled them and threw some gauze down to get a clot started and left the sockets empty other wise. My bottom molar is almost close over but my front canine isn't yet. 

'K.  I don't know if or how important a step that is, just that she had outlined she was doing to do it because of the amount of bone I had and the proximity to the sinus.

I had my upper teeth pulled last year, and the dentist just mentioned then bone issue and how he'd send me as a referral. That was not the same person who's working on my teeth now. 

I know when my mom had hers done, they added cadavar bone, too. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 5261 of 5,282
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@coldfusion wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Remedios wrote:
I'm pretty sure he's buying you baby food at Walmart right now, probably in Great Value variety.

😒

Only the best when he’s not feeling well.

Prunes? Gross!

Nah, prunes are just dried plums.  One just has to be aware of the well-known side effect if you eat too many of them lol

Yes. And very useful for constipated children. 🤭

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 5262 of 5,282
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Remedios wrote:
I'm pretty sure he's buying you baby food at Walmart right now, probably in Great Value variety.

😒

Only the best when he’s not feeling well.

Prunes? Gross!

Nah, prunes are just dried plums.  One just has to be aware of the well-known side effect if you eat too many of them lol

Yes. And very useful for constipated children. 🤭

hahahaha I can relate as I've narrowly avoided catastrophe while changing a diaper Smiley Surprised

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 5263 of 5,282
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Remi, did you get my ping?  

(3/2024)

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 5264 of 5,282
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

I took some store brand Sudafed, my sinuses are killing me. And I completely underestimated how fast it would hit me. If my typing starts to make no sensez this is why!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 5265 of 5,282
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

I took some store brand Sudafed, my sinuses are killing me. And I completely underestimated how fast it would hit me. If my typing starts to make no sensez this is why!

Ha!  The Percocet took about 10 minutes to kick in. 

(3/2024)

$1M+ club

Message 5266 of 5,282
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

"A woman who wants me for my wallet is not the kind of woman I want anyway."

+1

Message 5267 of 5,282
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@coldfusion wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

Ha!  The Percocet took about 10 minutes to kick in. 

Sudafed hits my system faster and harder than a Tylenol with codeine. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 5268 of 5,282
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Adkins wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

I think I'll join USAA banking this evening, assuming I can fund it from an outside account. 

IIRC I was able to fund mine with my WF debit card.  (That was a few years ago, of course.)

Yeah, it gave several options. I just did a direct fund from my main checking account. 🤪

Welcome to the club... you're gonna love the day-early direct deposits and super-fast ACH transfers! Smiley Very Happy

(Not to mention, after you have a little history you'll get immediate credit for incoming ACH pulls, which can come in handy.)

Message 5269 of 5,282
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@coldfusion wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

So, the local military hospital is looking for volunteers to get dental implants done, and my mom got me their phone number. I'm going to call them tomorrow. Any savings would be good in my book. 

You got that right.

If you scroll back you can catch cliff notes of my screws being implanted yesterday.  I'm not being a hero re: pain meds but it isn't bad.

👍👍 I'm really hoping they can do the ones on top, which will be tricky due to less bone than normal under my sinuses. How are you feeling now?

A little swollen and sore but less discomfort than from the extractions.   I needed Percocet yesterday for pain relief but the 600mg ibuprofen did the trick today. I just took a Percocet so I know I'll be able to sleep tonight.

Teeth 12 and 13 are the ones being replaced - left upper premolars.  The dentist knew she had to be careful with #13 for the same reason as you, the amount of bone was marginal.

Did your dentist pack the sockets with the ground cadaver bone when your teeth were extracted, looked almost like grains of salt?

Mine was #12... must be something about that tooth!  Smiley Surprised

(No bone graft necessary)

My remaining one is lower in the back and will require a bone graft; because of that and since nobody can see it anyway I'm not exactly motivated to spend the big $$$ to have it done.

Message 5270 of 5,282
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.