cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - July 2019

Estimate your FICO® Score range for free

FICO® Score Estimator

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club - July 2019

Morning garden goers

My acer laptop was nothing less then stellar. It has a 6700HQ and a GTX 960m in it. Was a pretty decent laptop till the toddler hucked a toy at it and broke the screen. I need to get around to replacing it. I upgraded the ram to 16GB and added in a SSD.


Message 2901 of 5,282
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club - July 2019

Good morning, Denizens of the Dirt.

It's a hot, sticky mess in NoVA today. Muggy, too.

Stay cool & dry.
Cards: ample. Income: adequate. Credit: abundant.
INQs: excessive. Last INQ: recent.
Oldest account: adult. Youngest account:
Infant.
AAoA: closer to optimal than horrible.
All scores above 820

On the wagon.


Message 2902 of 5,282
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club - July 2019


@expatCanuck wrote:
Good morning, denizens of the Dirt.

It's a hot sticky mess in NoVA today. Muggy, too.

Stay cool & dry.

Yes, it's making its way to Boston today too.  I think you and I are supposed to be stuck with it through the weekend with a brief respite on Thursday from Barry's remnants.

 

(5/2019)
FICO 8 (EX) 790 (TU) 808 (EQ) 791
FICO 9 (EX) 829 (TU) 820 (EQ) 829

$800K+ club
Message 2903 of 5,282
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - July 2019


@coldfusion wrote:

@expatCanuck wrote:
Good morning, denizens of the Dirt.

It's a hot sticky mess in NoVA today. Muggy, too.

Stay cool & dry.

Yes, it's making its way to Boston today too.  I think you and I are supposed to be stuck with it through the weekend with a brief respite on Thursday from Barry's remnants.

 


Good morning everyone! Sadly looks like I'll be in that hot sticky mess as well (CT/NY here). Besides Thursday, it looks like it's gonna be hot. I think for the next few days, I saw nothing under 91. 



Scores - All bureaus 750 +/-
TCL - Est. $275K
Message 2904 of 5,282
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - July 2019


@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

Too late. Just got yelled at.


Shoes in bed?   I'm on your wife's side.

I don't even like shoes on the carpet (only one room downstairs has carpet, and the bedrooms upstairs, but since I have doggos, I just inwardly cringe since shoes almost don't matter).




Garden goal: keep on keepin' on until 2020.
Message 2905 of 5,282
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - July 2019


@pinkandgrey wrote:

Happy Prime Day, Gardeners. I decided to splurge on nothing. What is everybody else getting? 


3 kindle books I've had on my w/l.

I keep a separate kindle wishlist and just take a peek at it when I know there are big sales, I happen to see two <$3.  Conveniently, partner and I have a pretty solid overlap in book tastes, and we share the library, so he'll probably read 2 of them.

Partner needs a new laptop for dad, but unfortunately none of the prime day sales are matching his 2 main requirements.




Garden goal: keep on keepin' on until 2020.
Message 2906 of 5,282
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - July 2019


@UncleB wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

 @UncleB  I am so excited I chewed 5 gummies 

 

party for the next 45 min, yo 

 

 


I've learned the secret to getting around the odd flavor of the gummies... insert one, bite once, then swallow with a sip of coke.

 

They do need at least one cursory 'bite', though, or else they can get stuck in one's throat if you try to swallow them whole... not that I would know, or anything. whistle.gif


I ate five of them last night.    And managed to wake up today.
I actually kind of like the flavor, in a weird way.




Garden goal: keep on keepin' on until 2020.
Message 2907 of 5,282
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club - July 2019


@calyx wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

 @UncleB  I am so excited I chewed 5 gummies 

 

party for the next 45 min, yo 

 

 


I've learned the secret to getting around the odd flavor of the gummies... insert one, bite once, then swallow with a sip of coke.

 

They do need at least one cursory 'bite', though, or else they can get stuck in one's throat if you try to swallow them whole... not that I would know, or anything. whistle.gif


I ate five of them last night.    And managed to wake up today.
I actually kind of like the flavor, in a weird way.


You might need this then. 

 

Image result for sarcastic coffee mug

(5/2019)
FICO 8 (EX) 790 (TU) 808 (EQ) 791
FICO 9 (EX) 829 (TU) 820 (EQ) 829

$800K+ club
Message 2908 of 5,282
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - July 2019


@expatCanuck wrote:
Good morning, Denizens of the Dirt.

It's a hot, sticky mess in NoVA today. Muggy, too.

Stay cool & dry.

Central NC feels ya.  
It's been brutal.  And looks like it's going to stay that way for at least the next week.




Garden goal: keep on keepin' on until 2020.
Message 2909 of 5,282
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - July 2019


@coldfusion wrote:

@calyx wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

 @UncleB  I am so excited I chewed 5 gummies 

 

party for the next 45 min, yo 

 

 


I've learned the secret to getting around the odd flavor of the gummies... insert one, bite once, then swallow with a sip of coke.

 

They do need at least one cursory 'bite', though, or else they can get stuck in one's throat if you try to swallow them whole... not that I would know, or anything. whistle.gif


I ate five of them last night.    And managed to wake up today.
I actually kind of like the flavor, in a weird way.


You might need this then. 

 

Image result for sarcastic coffee mug


I think I should get this just to spite the meeting peeps.





Garden goal: keep on keepin' on until 2020.
Message 2910 of 5,282
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.