Credit Mentor

Re: Garden Club - June 2019

200 pages.

Message 1991 of 5,444
Anonymous
Not applicable

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Good morning everyone.  Sorry about the meetings.

I will survive. Good call to kick off the day with outside counsel. So I've got that going for me, which is nice. 

Message 1992 of 5,444
Anonymous
Not applicable

@K-in-Boston wrote:

200 pages.

The pace is much easier to keep up with now. I got burned out which is why I left the thread for awhile. 

Message 1993 of 5,444
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@UncleB wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

Smiley FrustratedSmiley FrustratedSmiley Frustrated

I am going to start walking. @UncleB  better have some cookies left 

I always have cookies to share.  Smiley Wink

I don’t know why but this sounded very pearl clutch worthy to me. 🤣 

Rest assured, that is not the case. 

While I cannot and do not speak for UncleB (nor does he need me to), that's not how he rolls. 

+1

Yup, no subtext there - I actually do always have cookies, and usually powdered donuts, too.  Smiley Happy  feedme.gif

(And once a month I have cheesecake brownies, which are simply wonderful.)

I should time my arrival with cheesecake brownies. See you in November? 

Message 1994 of 5,444
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

@tcbofade wrote:

Good morning boys and girls, Happy Wednesday.

I pushed too hard yesterday, and I'm feeling it this morning.

We've got some chores to do this afternoon, so I think I'll be taking it easy this morning.

Now its the 12th, and wallyworld STILL hasn't updated TU 08 scores.  Smiley Sad

None of my Synchrony cards have updated this month. They were supposed to update on the 2nd of June. Ugh!

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 1995 of 5,444
MakingProgress
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@MakingProgress wrote:

At my last regular Doctor's appointment my A1C was 7.9.   That's not the worst but it's not good either. My Doctor increased my metformin and had me track my glucose readings for a month.   Went back and after looking at my readings he decided to add Trulicity to my meds.  That is a once weekly pen injection.   I am not sure how I feel about having to inject myself, but once a week is a lot better than multiple times a day.

Insurance had to approve the Trulicity, and took their sweet time shipping it.   I should receive it today.  Due to some other health issues this year I am already at my maximum out of pocket so the Trulicity is covered at 100% for the rest of the year.  According to the prescription claim online a 3 month supply cost $2071.19.  I have both a primary and a secondary medical insurance, but the secondary will not coordinate benefits for prescriptions.   So my copay starting next year would be $207.12/month.   Since I have the two insurances I only have the minimum coverage on my primary as the secondary is actually the better coverage.   I may have to reevaluate my primary choice for next year and do a cost benefit anaylises to see if I should pay for higher coverage. 

I have seen the ads $2000 plus for 90 days.  No way.    What is it Tier 5?   You can shop insurance for tier levels on rx.   I had seen the ads and was going to ask about this but not at this price.     As far as self inection    if you avoid sugar and watch what you eat quality and quanity  you can usually avoid this.   I don't have to but they made my learn how on  me. Not my favorite thing  .  Itdoes not hurt its all in the  mind.   

Luckly (sort of) I won't be paying a dime for it for the rest of 2019 due to hitting max out of pocket.   So I get a good 6 months to see if it helps.    I will admit I had slipped in my eating habits, and have only been getting back on track for the past 30 days or so.  However what I am seeing is no change with my better portion control and not eating the junk.   My fasting levels in the morning have been my highest of the day. 

Did the first injection last night, and the pen made it very easy.   I did it in my thigh, I really don't think I can do it in my abdomen as I tell DW the Belly is very sensitive. 

FICO 8 Starting Score

Current Scores

Garden Goal is All Reports Clean – Achieved 11/26/20
Message 1996 of 5,444
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

I think I need coffee badly, I could have sworn I gave Remi hers about 15 minutes ago.  sadbanana.gif

Anyhow, good morning everyone, and Remi here is your coffee-infused half-n-half.

Cheeky Witch® Store (USA) - This Witch Needs Coffee 15oz Mug

If I really did double up you'll just be able to show up for work well-caffeinated.

Ha! That mug speaks to me 

EXPS204940_SD143204D12_06_4b.jpg

That bunny did a faceplant on that plate! Smiley Surprised

Message 1997 of 5,444
MakingProgress
Senior Contributor

@joltdude wrote:

Knew of someone who used caffinated water to make coffee....

-J

Who ever did that is my hero. 

FICO 8 Starting Score

Current Scores

Garden Goal is All Reports Clean – Achieved 11/26/20
Message 1998 of 5,444
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

Smiley FrustratedSmiley FrustratedSmiley Frustrated

I am going to start walking. @UncleB  better have some cookies left 

I always have cookies to share.  Smiley Wink

I don’t know why but this sounded very pearl clutch worthy to me. 🤣 

Rest assured, that is not the case. 

While I cannot and do not speak for UncleB (nor does he need me to), that's not how he rolls. 

+1

Yup, no subtext there - I actually do always have cookies, and usually powdered donuts, too.  Smiley Happy  feedme.gif

(And once a month I have cheesecake brownies, which are simply wonderful.)

Addicted to junk food! Me too!

Message 1999 of 5,444
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

My co-worker/protege whispering to me just a moment ago about the project lead as we are wrapping up so we can go to lunch.

Message 2000 of 5,444
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.