Did you mean: 

Garden Club - June 2019

tag
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club - June 2019

@Anonymous wrote:
US Bank 👎

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/US-Bank-will-not-recon-denials-for-too-many-new-accounts/m-p/5645654/highlight/true#M232814

That one is out of the goal card pool now. I’ve got my Savor One though so no biggie.

They told me almost the exact same thing yesterday when I called in. Oh well. I may just PC from Cash 365 to Cash+. Hopefully my CLI request goes through though. $1300 is just too low, especially compared to most of my cards.

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 2061 of 5,444
calyx
Super Contributor

Good evening gardeners,

I survived a heckuva day at work.  Things went sideways, I got mad, I threw proverbial gasoline on a proverbial fire.   I made my boss giggle when I did that (of the two of us, I'm far more politic with communications than she is, but I've had enough of a certain dillweed).

On the gardening front, I did a thing.  I'm not ready to post about it until I write "I will not [redact]" on a board 100 times and think about what I did.

On the credit front, my back yard is starting to look more like a rainforest than suburbia.   I really need to top out some tomatoes and other plants because it's crazy, but not tonight because it's raining.

Dinner is a bacon wrapped filet with mushrooms and TJ's cauliflower gnocchi.  If I catch flak for using the 'wrong' spatula again, I'll feed the second filet to the dogs.

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 2062 of 5,444
expatCanuck
Super Contributor

That was a day.

I could go home & just crash.

Or ... I could tune up my 🎸 and get to an open mic.

All y'all know what the answer's gonna be, right?

2023 Goal: save 3 months' net income

Starting FICO8: 666 (give or take a FICO)
[ Last INQ 12-Feb-2024 ]
EQ8415 INQ (Auto, CC, HELOC, 2 mort)7y2m
EX8125 INQ (2 CC, 2 mort, HELoan)6y11m
TU8294 INQ (3 CC, 1 mort)6y6m
5/243/12AoYA 0m | AoOA 23y6m~3%
Message 2063 of 5,444
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you're getting too much rain, you can always send some of it to me. Here in the Tucson area we measure the time between 1/2 inch rain storms by the month. Your back yard looks like a tropical rainforest? I think Major Lawrence just attacked the Turks in my back yard.

@calyx wrote:

Good evening gardeners,

I survived a heckuva day at work.  Things went sideways, I got mad, I threw proverbial gasoline on a proverbial fire.   I made my boss giggle when I did that (of the two of us, I'm far more politic with communications than she is, but I've had enough of a certain dillweed).

On the gardening front, I did a thing.  I'm not ready to post about it until I write "I will not [redact]" on a board 100 times and think about what I did.

On the credit front, my back yard is starting to look more like a rainforest than suburbia.   I really need to top out some tomatoes and other plants because it's crazy, but not tonight because it's raining.

Dinner is a bacon wrapped filet with mushrooms and TJ's cauliflower gnocchi.  If I catch flak for using the 'wrong' spatula again, I'll feed the second filet to the dogs.

Message 2064 of 5,444
expatCanuck
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Welcome me back to the garden. I have my $30,000 in credit lines and that should be all I need for a long time.

Welcome back!

30K is more than I need, too.  

That didn't stop me, however.

[ Last INQ 12-Feb-2024 ]
Message 2065 of 5,444
calyx
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

If you're getting too much rain, you can always send some of it to me. Here in the Tucson area we measure the time between 1/2 inch rain storms by the month. Your back yard looks like a tropical rainforest? I think Major Lawrence just attacked the Turks in my back yard.

@calyx wrote:

Good evening gardeners,

I do miss Tucson - shouldn't you guys be approaching monsoon season soon?  For all of your year's rain Smiley Wink

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 2066 of 5,444
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@expatCanuck wrote:

That was a day.

Yes. You'll make bread. 

Message 2067 of 5,444
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm tired of adulting. Can it be nap time?
Message 2068 of 5,444
expatCanuck
Super Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@expatCanuck wrote:

That was a day.

Yes. You'll make bread. 

Outstanding. 

At the bar now.

I did, however, freshen sourdough starter before I left.

[ Last INQ 12-Feb-2024 ]
Message 2069 of 5,444
sarge12
Senior Contributor

I am just going to post this here....I went while ago to the kitchen to fix me a bit to eat, returned to laptop to find just a blue screen with a sideways frown, saying it was shutting down because it failed to handle an exception in the Kmode. That sounded terrible and I did not even know the laptop handles anything on my Kmode. I checked the flush handle it was ok. I checked to make sure it was not stopped up, no, that looked good too. aaathe float for the water level was ok as well. I finally called a plumber, he came and said it was OK as well. I told him to just go ahead and change both of my Kmodes, because I still ha horrible memories of my last malfunctionig Kmode and the smell lingered for months. Now that I know that my laptop handles exceptions in my Kmode, I will start leaving the laptop on 24/7 lest one of those kmode exceptions wind up in my bathroom floor.

TU fico08=812 07/16/23
EX fico08=809 07/16/23
EQ fico09=812 07/16/23
EX fico09=821 07/16/23
EQ fico bankcard08=832 07/16/23
TU Fico Bankcard 08=840 07/16/23
EQ NG1 fico=802 04/17/21
EQ Resilience index score=58 03/09/21
Unknown score from EX=784 used by Cap1 07/10/20
Message 2070 of 5,444
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.