cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - June 2019

Your FICO® Scores can impact your loan interest rates, terms, approvals and more.
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club - June 2019

@Saeren wrote:
US Bank 👎

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/US-Bank-will-not-recon-denials-for-too-man...

That one is out of the goal card pool now. I’ve got my Savor One though so no biggie.

They told me almost the exact same thing yesterday when I called in. Oh well. I may just PC from Cash 365 to Cash+. Hopefully my CLI request goes through though. $1300 is just too low, especially compared to most of my cards.

Message 2061 of 5,444
Valued Contributor

Good evening gardeners,

I survived a heckuva day at work.  Things went sideways, I got mad, I threw proverbial gasoline on a proverbial fire.   I made my boss giggle when I did that (of the two of us, I'm far more politic with communications than she is, but I've had enough of a certain dillweed).

On the gardening front, I did a thing.  I'm not ready to post about it until I write "I will not [redact]" on a board 100 times and think about what I did.

On the credit front, my back yard is starting to look more like a rainforest than suburbia.   I really need to top out some tomatoes and other plants because it's crazy, but not tonight because it's raining.

Dinner is a bacon wrapped filet with mushrooms and TJ's cauliflower gnocchi.  If I catch flak for using the 'wrong' spatula again, I'll feed the second filet to the dogs.

Garden goal: Completely clean reports and a gold spade (which, at my current rate, is never going to happen...)
Message 2062 of 5,444
Senior Contributor

That was a day.

I could go home & just crash.

Or ... I could tune up my 🎸 and get to an open mic.

All y'all know what the answer's gonna be, right?

Cards: ample. Income: adequate. Credit: abundant.
INQs: excessive. Last INQ: fresh.
Oldest account: adult. Youngest account:
Infant.
AAoA: closer to optimal than horrible.
All scores above 815.

On the wagon.

Message 2063 of 5,444
Frequent Contributor

If you're getting too much rain, you can always send some of it to me. Here in the Tucson area we measure the time between 1/2 inch rain storms by the month. Your back yard looks like a tropical rainforest? I think Major Lawrence just attacked the Turks in my back yard.

@calyx wrote:

Good evening gardeners,

I survived a heckuva day at work.  Things went sideways, I got mad, I threw proverbial gasoline on a proverbial fire.   I made my boss giggle when I did that (of the two of us, I'm far more politic with communications than she is, but I've had enough of a certain dillweed).

On the gardening front, I did a thing.  I'm not ready to post about it until I write "I will not [redact]" on a board 100 times and think about what I did.

On the credit front, my back yard is starting to look more like a rainforest than suburbia.   I really need to top out some tomatoes and other plants because it's crazy, but not tonight because it's raining.

Dinner is a bacon wrapped filet with mushrooms and TJ's cauliflower gnocchi.  If I catch flak for using the 'wrong' spatula again, I'll feed the second filet to the dogs.

4/1/2017 EQ 579 TU 595 EX588
9/20/2018 EQ 810 TU 807 EX 795
6/12/19 EQ 820 TU /789 EX 793

Message 2064 of 5,444
Senior Contributor

@Flyingifr wrote:

Welcome me back to the garden. I have my $30,000 in credit lines and that should be all I need for a long time.

Welcome back!

30K is more than I need, too.  

That didn't stop me, however.

Infant.
All scores above 815.

On the wagon.

Message 2065 of 5,444
Valued Contributor

@Flyingifr wrote:

If you're getting too much rain, you can always send some of it to me. Here in the Tucson area we measure the time between 1/2 inch rain storms by the month. Your back yard looks like a tropical rainforest? I think Major Lawrence just attacked the Turks in my back yard.

@calyx wrote:

Good evening gardeners,

I do miss Tucson - shouldn't you guys be approaching monsoon season soon?  For all of your year's rain Smiley Wink

Garden goal: Completely clean reports and a gold spade (which, at my current rate, is never going to happen...)
Message 2066 of 5,444
Highlighted
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@expatCanuck wrote:

That was a day.

Yes. You'll make bread. 

EX 753 EQ 769 TU 755
Message 2067 of 5,444
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

I'm tired of adulting. Can it be nap time?

FICO 8 Scores (4/21/19) | Equifax: 774 | TransUnion: 742 | Experian: 750 | Goal: CSR. I'll get you my pretty!
Gardening Since: 4/8/18 | Want cool stuff in your siggy? Visit http://mfgarden.club for more details.
Message 2068 of 5,444
Senior Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@expatCanuck wrote:

That was a day.

Yes. You'll make bread. 

Outstanding. 

At the bar now.

I did, however, freshen sourdough starter before I left.

Infant.
All scores above 815.

On the wagon.

Message 2069 of 5,444
Valued Contributor

I am just going to post this here....I went while ago to the kitchen to fix me a bit to eat, returned to laptop to find just a blue screen with a sideways frown, saying it was shutting down because it failed to handle an exception in the Kmode. That sounded terrible and I did not even know the laptop handles anything on my Kmode. I checked the flush handle it was ok. I checked to make sure it was not stopped up, no, that looked good too. aaathe float for the water level was ok as well. I finally called a plumber, he came and said it was OK as well. I told him to just go ahead and change both of my Kmodes, because I still ha horrible memories of my last malfunctionig Kmode and the smell lingered for months. Now that I know that my laptop handles exceptions in my Kmode, I will start leaving the laptop on 24/7 lest one of those kmode exceptions wind up in my bathroom floor.

TU fico08=836 06/20/19
EX fico08=823 06/11/19
EQ fico08=820 06/11/19
EX fico09=824 06/11/19
EQ fico bankcard08=841 06/11/19
Garden since 07/02/18
Message 2070 of 5,444