Did you mean: 

Garden Club - June 2019

tag
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club - June 2019

@Adkins wrote:

I should probably update my siggy. 

Yes you should! It’s always great to get an auto CLI.

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 101 of 5,444
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good morning and happy fake June. I’ll be back for real June shortly.
Message 102 of 5,444
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy June. I’m off to get breakfast and head to the office. 😒
Message 103 of 5,444
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@macinjosh wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

I should probably update my siggy. 

Yes you should! It’s always great to get an auto CLI.

I did! 😄

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 104 of 5,444
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Happy June. I’m off to get breakfast and head to the office. 😒

+1 for breakfast, -2 for office

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 105 of 5,444
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

One month down, Bronze spade! /cheers

Plan is to garden at least a year; my mortgage scores for some reason are higher than what could be rationally expected with the sins that litter my files, and as such I ain't touching my credit in case I do get a large enough offer to re-locate... it would have to be something substantially better than the CSR to justify leaving the garden at this point, and frankly I see the market cutting back rather than pushing even heavier into rewards.

Swiping all my SD'd cards this month as I realized I'd hit 1.5 years on Barclays and 2 years on First Tech without any use, see above for why I want to keep them open as a result of the apparently insane accounts with balances metric with installment loans on the older algorithms Smiley Sad.   I like my 767 mid score too much.

Dropped the third gig and finally recovered from that sprint; down to 30k on my auto loan and still been putting some money in the piggy bank too outside of that, so at least being good on the financial side.   ~$60 away from completing the CIP bonus, front-loaded some Southwest hops to SJC/SFO and back so should finish that up in 2 weeks when I go back up with a few weeks to spare: is nice keeping all the not quite reimbursed expenses (albeit they should be, someday...) in one spot but we'll see how long I can continue to justify that $95 AF in addition to the CSR which is still my Godlike! card.

The other thing I found this week was how expensive SF Marriots are... and as a result, how valuable those points can be if redeemed in the stupid times like when Dreamforce is in town: the 50k award night stay may well save me $600+ when I'm too drunk to make better plans than to stumble to one of the local Cat 6 places... one night to make that $450 worth it, and then just stay one more night at some point to pickup the $300 credit and meh, sorcery!  Gold upgrades off Hotel Tonight bookings totally extra bonus.

Anyway hope everyone's credit and money plans are going as expected, Garden Strong!

        
Message 106 of 5,444
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

And I had a test failure. I absolutely have to retest tonight. I haven't had one in years, but knew by looking at it it would be funky. Grrrrr...

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 107 of 5,444
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Heading home.

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 108 of 5,444
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Adkins wrote:

And I had a test failure. I absolutely have to retest tonight. I haven't had one in years, but knew by looking at it it would be funky. Grrrrr...

Bad reagent?  Not an @Adkins failure right?  Sorry about that.  Our hematology analyser used to bork my samples about 10% of the time.  I contemplated launching it into a low earth orbit more than once...

Message 109 of 5,444
VanderSnoot
Established Contributor

Good morning a todos! Got my cuppa and my dawg, so Saturday is off to a good start. Hope yours is as well.

Message 110 of 5,444
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.