Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - June 2019

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - June 2019

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

Tomorrow is my wedding anniversary. Pat Benatar tickets were purchased for the wife. I'll probably get nothing. Friday is my birthday. My wife wanted to throw a huge party because it's my 40th. I told her to give me the money instead so I can lower my car. We'll see if I get any money because she's not a fan of me lowering the Mazda. She hates how the Supra rides.

Waiti til you have been married forever and jointly own  your business so it comes out of the same pile.  I have been hinting I want one thing for birthday, Chistmas, Easter  and now Father's day.  It stil has not arrived even with pictures posted next to my desk.

Message 2101 of 5,444
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@Remedios wrote:
I dont find it strange his wife does not want her bottom dragged across the pavement.

The car is getting lowered 1", maybe 1 1/2". 😒

Message 2102 of 5,444
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

Tomorrow is my wedding anniversary. Pat Benatar tickets were purchased for the wife. I'll probably get nothing. Friday is my birthday. My wife wanted to throw a huge party because it's my 40th. I told her to give me the money instead so I can lower my car. We'll see if I get any money because she's not a fan of me lowering the Mazda. She hates how the Supra rides.

Waiti til you have been married forever and jointly own  your business so it comes out of the same pile.  I have been hinting I want one thing for birthday, Chistmas, Easter  and now Father's day.  It stil has not arrived even with pictures posted next to my desk.

I gave up waiting for her to buy me stuff. I just buy it now.

Message 2103 of 5,444
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Welcome me back to the garden. I have my $30,000 in credit lines and that should be all I need for a long time.

Welcome back!

Congrats on your successes!

Message 2104 of 5,444
Anonymous
Not applicable

@macinjosh wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
US Bank 👎

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/US-Bank-will-not-recon-denials-for-too-many-new-accounts/m-p/5645654/highlight/true#M232814

That one is out of the goal card pool now. I’ve got my Savor One though so no biggie.

They told me almost the exact same thing yesterday when I called in. Oh well. I may just PC from Cash 365 to Cash+. Hopefully my CLI request goes through though. $1300 is just too low, especially compared to most of my cards.

They’re definitely changing the rules quite a bit. It’s all good, I have enough accounts. 

Message 2105 of 5,444
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Yeah, if we could score now that would be great.

Message 2106 of 5,444
Anonymous
Not applicable

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Yeah, if we could score now that would be great.

Yeah, binny is putting on a clinic.     Coup!e I thought they had, but he stopped it. Not giving second chance rebounds either

Message 2107 of 5,444
Anonymous
Not applicable

I made it out to the mailbox and back... first time in months...

The terms on my Cash Magnet are awful. 24.24% APR with a 713 EX is a bit ridiculous. 0% til September 2020 though so whatever. 

I went on the app and confirmed my card and it says $1K but when I go to the CLI request site, it says $3K. I’m guessing this is just something that has to update? 

And holy crap those are some big numbers. I guess the Cash Magnet is like the credit card equivalent of those phones with the huge buttons 🤣 

Message 2108 of 5,444
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I went on the app and confirmed my card and it says $1K but when I go to the CLI request site, it says $3K. I’m guessing this is just something that has to update?

More than likely a temporary limit til the appropriate time has passed. AMEX is known to do this.

Message 2109 of 5,444
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry @K-in-Boston   tell the fat lady she's on in 5....

Message 2110 of 5,444
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.