I think songs and essays should be written about my insomnia 

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 2312 of 3,127
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: Garden Club - June 2020

@RicHowe wrote:

Well it finally happened.  After almost 3 years. I got an offer from PenFed! Two auto offers of 50k (new/used). Pass. But at least it's a start! Smiley Happy

Congratulations!! And hi! 😀

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 2313 of 3,127
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@kilroy8 wrote:

Got an unexpected +5 on EX today, which made all my circles dark green again!

No clue what caused the change, but I'll take it.

Capture.GIF

Congratulations!! 👍👍

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 2314 of 3,127
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

Clean achieved, even my hair. Too bad the kids can't teleport from daycare, I really don't wanna go back into town. 

All this is great ... don't forget your face Smiley Happy  My mother was forever reminding me to clean my face (afraid it would come off). Smiley Embarassed

Yup, got my face, too! 😀

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 2315 of 3,127
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@kilroy8 wrote:

Capture.GIF

Nice! And with a bronze spade too? REAL nice.

But how RESILIENT does Equifax think you are you....that is the real question!

We have a leaderboard now....26 people on it...all are invited to share!

EQ FICO Resilience Index - Leaderboard as of June 21, 2020 

Oh boy, you should read some of Snippy's posts when she got her results! lol

Seems more fake than FAKO, but here it is:

Capture.GIF

Message 2316 of 3,127
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@coldfusion wrote:

equifax.com is slow as a slug this morning, even when compared to thier normally crappy performance. 

They're still going over the hump...

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 2317 of 3,127
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Yes, I've checked Macy's, Nordy's, and Kohl's. They're basically sold out of 550s. Found some on Amazon for $33. 

Message 2318 of 3,127
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Kids have been at daycare for a bit. I stopped at mi Madres house and picked up her paper. I also called the Pre-K admin peeps concerning the toddler. We are using a grandparent's clause to get her into mi Madres district (besides it being better than ours, she'll be picking her up while I'm sleeping) but obviously my mom isn't here to do the paperwork required BEFORE we can even get started on registering the toddler plus the admin offices to do so are closed. 🤷 I explained the situation to the CSR and she said to go ahead and submit all the paperwork anyway (space is first come, first served for those that don't qualify for income/extra needs reason) and they'll wait for the other paperwork once mi Madre gets home. Now I just need to access mi madres water/electric bill. I hope she remembers her passwords!

I'm sore in the legs today from digging yesterday. I dug four foot holes, just in case. Surprisingly not sore in the arms but I do lift a 30+ pounds of little one so that's probably why. I've got laundry and housework to get done. If I stay on time, I'll get a small nap before getting the kids from daycare. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 2319 of 3,127
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kilroy8 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@kilroy8 wrote:

Capture.GIF

Nice! And with a bronze spade too? REAL nice.

But how RESILIENT does Equifax think you are you....that is the real question!

We have a leaderboard now....26 people on it...all are invited to share!

EQ FICO Resilience Index - Leaderboard as of June 21, 2020 

Oh boy, you should read some of Snippy's posts when she got her results! lol

Seems more fake than FAKO, but here it is:

Capture.GIF

The funniest thing is that for a while there, the person who had the best rating 'RESILIENT' (lower number = better, it was 41 on a scale of 1-99),  had a shopping list of charge-offs, loan defaults, 600 scores, just all kinds of derogatory stuff.

That's what Remedios is referring to in her post.

This is what the CEO of FICO had to say about the new score (I wish Snippy was allowed to call in on these things):

Bill Warmington -- Wells Fargo -- Analyst

And then last one for me. I wanted to ask about the FICO Resilience Index. It sounds like an interesting product. It looks like your maybe you could talk a little bit about what the plan is for that one in terms of the rollout. It looks like Equifax is the only one right now doing a test with it. But how soon do you think that's going to before that actually starts to generate some revenue? How big could it be?

William J. Lansing -- Chief Executive Officer

"We think it's going to be very big. It's not going to generate any revenue in the near term because our plan is to provide it for free along with FICO Scores. So if you buy a FICO score, you can also get the FICO Resiliency Index along with it. We think that there's tremendous demand, maybe worth spending just a minute on what it is.

This is some really smart stuff that our guys came up with that helps us to differentiate among consumers and evaluate their credit. Within any particular FICO Score, they're that's at a point in time and a point in the economic cycle, and there are individuals who are more resilient and there are individuals who are less resilient.

And the traditional way of dealing with downturns, and we see it today is that lenders raise their lending thresholds. They raise their cutoffs. And while obviously, that's the prudent thing to do, we'd love for that to be a little more sophisticated and surgical and be able to evaluate some of the individuals below those cutoffs with more precision.

And that's really what FICO Resiliency Index does. It'll be bundled with the FICO Score. It will be widely available to anyone who's buying FICO Scores. It is currently in test, as you said, with Equifax and the Dow, Experian will have it out too. TU should follow. And yes, we have high expectations because it's been very well received today."

Message 2320 of 3,127
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.