coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Garden Club - June 2020

@Anonymous wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
@tcbofade wrote:

It's not quite 9 pm on 30 June, and my neighbors are feeling patriotic.  Smiley Mad

Lots of complaints across the country about that. This one is my favorite:

“It is no longer a nuisance,” Mark McKunes said, according to WCVB. “It’s no longer just them popping off fireworks. They are attacking South Boston residents and possibly other residents.”

The fireworks issue has been ongoing for weeks, and Boston police have said that they’ve fielded many more calls for fireworks this year over last year – almost 8,000 calls for fireworks this June, an increase of over 5,500 percent, according to WCVB. Residents also continue flooding the city’s 311 resident reporting system with complaints of fireworks going off, and fireworks-related debris.

Seabrook and Londonderry NH are each only a 45 minute drive away 🤷‍♂️

I love how they sell fireworks at gas stations in Seabrook.

beer, fireworks, and gas all at 1 stop.  What could  go wrong?

MA state police at one point were running stings where unmarked cruisers would sit in the parking lots and radio ahead the plate #s of cars registered in MA to waiting chase cars on I-95 southbound.  Busted!!!!  No idea if they still do that.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 3121 of 3,127
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@coldfusion wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@tcbofade wrote:

It's not quite 9 pm on 30 June, and my neighbors are feeling patriotic.  Smiley Mad

Release the Kraken 

Kraken don't skeer me.

Flying monkeys, well, that's a different story.

Nothing to be ashamed about

Stupid and crazy scares everyone who's not affected by DUNNING KRUGER-1900-2020. 

Message 3122 of 3,127
Anonymous
Not applicable

@coldfusion wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
@tcbofade wrote:

Lots of complaints across the country about that. This one is my favorite:

“It is no longer a nuisance,” Mark McKunes said, according to WCVB. “It’s no longer just them popping off fireworks. They are attacking South Boston residents and possibly other residents.”

The fireworks issue has been ongoing for weeks, and Boston police have said that they’ve fielded many more calls for fireworks this year over last year – almost 8,000 calls for fireworks this June, an increase of over 5,500 percent, according to WCVB. Residents also continue flooding the city’s 311 resident reporting system with complaints of fireworks going off, and fireworks-related debris.

Seabrook and Londonderry NH are each only a 45 minute drive away 🤷‍♂️

I love how they sell fireworks at gas stations in Seabrook.

beer, fireworks, and gas all at 1 stop.  What could  go wrong?

MA state police at one point were running stings where unmarked cruisers would sit in the parking lots and radio ahead the plate #s of cars registered in MA to waiting chase cars on I-95 southbound.  Busted!!!!  No idea if they still do that.

I doubt it. Back in November I bought some-of-that-legal-stuff in Salisbury and drove over to Hampton Beach via 286, and I didn't see one statie the whole way. You'd think they'd do it for this.

Message 3123 of 3,127
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it too late to buy the real estate dip in Seattle's CHOP zone?

Message 3124 of 3,127
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Remedios wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

Happy June, everybody! wavey_zps81xnuobx.gif

@UncleB  Milk carton looking for a face.

I volunteered you. 

https://pics.me.me/thumb_did-someone-say-dec-my-name-memegenerator-net-did-someone-say-54058366.png

Smiley Very Happy  Heart

Message 3125 of 3,127
Mv350
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

experian_1st_wake_up.png

Hahahahaha 

Message 3126 of 3,127
UncleB
Credit Mentor

For those gardeners who are still awake, it's time for "last call" for June!  cheers.gif

Message 3127 of 3,127
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.