Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - March 2019

tag
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club - March 2019

@UncleB wrote:

I won't be around too much longer this evening, either, so I'll go ahead and say 'Good Night'!  goodnight.gif

You are getting off early tonight.

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 4841 of 11,285
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

My gardening is safe...  I found a card i want, but its a business card, but i dont have a business anymore.   disater averted.  Smiley Happy

You don't need a business to get a business card. I remember seeing people on here all going after the spark to jump start their rebuilds.

It's a thin line of what qualifies as a business that you can claim to have, but i'm not about that life for a new card 

Two words.

E bay.

Not that I'm advocating that or anything.

Message 4842 of 11,285
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

My gardening is safe...  I found a card i want, but its a business card, but i dont have a business anymore.   disater averted.  Smiley Happy

You don't need a business to get a business card. I remember seeing people on here all going after the spark to jump start their rebuilds.

It's a thin line of what qualifies as a business that you can claim to have, but i'm not about that life for a new card 

Two words.

E bay.

Not that I'm advocating that or anything.

Nothing wrong with selling on eBay if you don’t get scammed.

Message 4843 of 11,285
Five6Two
Frequent Contributor

Did someone say beer garden?
Siggy under construction Smiley Happy
Message 4844 of 11,285
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

@Five6Two wrote:
Did someone say beer garden?

No, they said there is beer in the garden. It’s in the cooler over in the corner. Also, in the same corner is a pallet of Pringle’s. Enjoy as many as you want. (You’ll understand the joke later.)

Message 4845 of 11,285
Five6Two
Frequent Contributor

I sure hope so, I’ll be here for at least 2 years lol
Siggy under construction Smiley Happy
Message 4846 of 11,285
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

@Five6Two wrote:
I sure hope so, I’ll be here for at least 2 years lol

IMG_1773.png

The running joke is that I asked for someone to make me a custom Pringles card. Well, they did. The SUB is a "lifetime supply of Pringle's". We try to have a lot of fun in here despite our crazy busy lives, so we sometimes do silly things. Many of the members that hang out here post clips to music videos on Youtube. There hasn't been as many this month as there was in February, but there have still been quite a few.

I think it really keeps the monotony down and keeps us semi-distracted from apping.

Message 4847 of 11,285
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Remedios wrote:
Sadly, totally sober. I dont need intoxicants to act like a complete idiot. I can do that unassisted.

Bel Air and Brentwood Real Estate Market News

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 4848 of 11,285
Anonymous
Not applicable

happy friday morning!

sorry ive been away hope all is well!!

made it through my first full week on the phone by ourselves! such craziness! its so much to keep all the info strsight in your head, plus how they want you to document and all that.. whew!
but slowly but surely its all making sense. still the hardest part is wrapping our rhode island brains around massachusetts laws and no 2 calls are ever the same! when i did life insurance most every call was the same questions all the time.

i do miss keeping up with everyones lives ❤️
Message 4849 of 11,285
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Good morning everyone.

Only just a little annoyed I woke up early this morning but no complaints.

Message 4850 of 11,285
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.