Garden Club - March 2019

tag
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club - March 2019

@Anonymous wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

@joltdude wrote:

You mean the sign doesn't say All Aboard? (like amtrak)

I'm looking at the Klondike Bars in the freezer as we speak...

Eat them!!!!!!!!!! All of them!

Now who has a problem with junk food? 😂 

I’m playing devils advocate here!

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 11261 of 11,285
Anonymous
Not applicable

@joltdude wrote:

Ouch thats harsh..

But does make you wonder.. What would you do for a Credit Card or CLI... er Klondike Bar?

Seems MyFico After Dark is in session....

Lol yes it’s definitely that time hahaha. 

And as for what would I do... certainly not THAT! 😂 

Message 11262 of 11,285
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Between watching The Rossmann Group repair videos along with the still quite craptacular Apple laptop keyboards.... Im temped to stick with the evil I know vs the evil I don't....Not a fan of the high entry bar... for a device with a keyboard I cant type on....

-J

Message 11263 of 11,285
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@joltdude wrote:

Ouch thats harsh..

But does make you wonder.. What would you do for a Credit Card or CLI... er Klondike Bar?

Oh boy, I'm glad this thread will soon be locked. (LOL)  Smiley Surprised  smiley-laughing021.gif

Message 11264 of 11,285
Anonymous
Not applicable

@joltdude wrote:

Ouch thats harsh..

I kid, i kid...   Smiley Happy

Well i did have over 100 INQ's at one point, so i'm pretty sure that's been answered.    Not a Klondike bar fan 

Message 11265 of 11,285
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:
4/3 will be 30 days in the garden! WHAT???!! Last INQ or New acct was 3/2. Im getting the shakes...LOL

Wow... that's fantastic news, @pizza1screamer.gif

If our Pizza can garden, anybody can!  Smiley Very Happy  Smiley Tongue

@UncleB LOL..Honestly, there's really nothing I need, except...Costco, Propel, PNC, etc.... hahahha JK, those are all "wants"/ "challenges".  Chase is just out of the question period. No way I'll ever probably be 5/24....maybe in 3 years. But I really do want Costco..and I wont get it unless I have a little garden time, but then again, I have several Visa's to use there, so there's that! LOL Smiley Happy

That's the same "predicament" I'm in these days... all my needs are covered (well-covered...), and all that is left are the wants.  It's not a terrible place to be in, though.

About that Costco Visa... didn't you have a Citi Diamond at one time?  If you had kept it, a PC to Costco might have been possible!  Smiley Wink  (That's actually what keeps me from closing my Double Cash... just in case something "interesting" comes along that I might PC to, which is Garden-friendly, of course.)

Citi lets you PC to cobranded cards?

They allow PCs among cobrand "core" cards, such as the Diamond Preferred, Double Cash, etc., the airline cards and Costco.  I have no idea why Costco is considered a "core" card and not retail (like Sears), but it is. 

There have been numerous reports of PCs to a Costco from one of the airline cards, but once you PC to Costco it seems to be the end of the line, since at this time they don't allow PCs away from Costco.

Huh, that’s pretty cool that they let you do that but I guess with their card saturation it makes sense. 

Message 11266 of 11,285
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@joltdude wrote:

Ouch thats harsh..

Where's @RicHowe?

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 11267 of 11,285
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Adkins wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@expatCanuck wrote:

Oh look -- Season 3 of the Santa Clarita Diet!

I am amazed that one hasn’t been canceled. Netflix is on a cancel everything spree lately. 

Only the Marvel stuff, because Disney bought out Marvel, so Disney is clawing everything back to them for their own service. 

*in Cartman’s voice* Boooooo Disney... Boooooooooo...

Message 11268 of 11,285
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@joltdude wrote:

Ouch thats harsh..

Oh boy, I'm glad this thread will soon be locked. (LOL)  Smiley Surprised  smiley-laughing021.gif

That's ok, we'll take our drinks & conversation over to the new thread! 😂

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 11269 of 11,285
joltdude
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@joltdude wrote:

Ouch thats harsh..

I kid, i kid...   Smiley Happy

Well i did have over 100 INQ's at one point, so i'm pretty sure that's been answered.    Not a Klondike bar fan 

Sometimes we learn things the hard way.... by making some really bad missteps.. But hopefully were the better for the experience...

That many HP... still makes me cringe..... Won't make that mistake again though I imagine....

Message 11270 of 11,285
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.