<needs coffee>

I got mine. Here you go! ☕️ 

☕️ ☕️ ☕️ ☕️ ☕️ ☕️ Smiley Happy

Lol yeah, that looks more accurate! Smiley LOL

Message 85 of 6,818
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - March 2020

Good morning everyone and welcome to March!

I can't bellieve it will be three years ago next Sunday that I signed on to MyFico for the first time. At the time, I had just started to rebuild my credit and was about to move to a new house. We got that done thanks in part to a surprise arrival of a Discover card. 

Now I am at a point where I don't see anything out there that I want. I have more than enough credit and credit cards but what's even better than that is that I have enough in savings to last a long while in case something happens to either me or my wife. I have started an investment account that we hope will grow over time and I have moved more of my salary than I ever expected to my 401k. All of this is thanks in no small part to MyFico. 

The most important thing I have found here is the comraderie that can be found all over the forums, but especially here in the garden. I admit I am not the best gardener, but I am now in a position where I can truly sit back and enjoy the view. 

I haven't been on too much lately, which is due to my life schedule between work and school. It's not easy living a life where you're in front of a computer 60+ hours a week, but I know it will be worth it in about 18 months. I may well have to continue with this trend, but you will be on my mind a lot.

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 86 of 6,818
RicHowe
Valued Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@RicHowe wrote:

Another month. Another AMEX cookie credit. Smiley Happy

Hi @RicHowe, Wathched your VideosSmiley Happy

Thankies!

Message 87 of 6,818
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@RicHowe wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@RicHowe wrote:

Another month. Another AMEX cookie credit. Smiley Happy

Hi @RicHowe, Wathched your VideosSmiley Happy

Thankies!

Gotta admit, That was coolSmiley Happy

Message 88 of 6,818
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@bizarrocreditworld wrote:

I can't bellieve it will be three years ago next Sunday that I signed on to MyFico for the first time. At the time, I had just started to rebuild my credit and was about to move to a new house. We got that done thanks in part to a surprise arrival of a Discover card. 

Now I am at a point where I don't see anything out there that I want. I have more than enough credit and credit cards but what's even better than that is that I have enough in savings to last a long while in case something happens to either me or my wife. I have started an investment account that we hope will grow over time and I have moved more of my salary than I ever expected to my 401k. All of this is thanks in no small part to MyFico. 

The most important thing I have found here is the comraderie that can be found all over the forums, but especially here in the garden. I admit I am not the best gardener, but I am now in a position where I can truly sit back and enjoy the view. 

I haven't been on too much lately, which is due to my life schedule between work and school. It's not easy living a life where you're in front of a computer 60+ hours a week, but I know it will be worth it in about 18 months. I may well have to continue with this trend, but you will be on my mind a lot.

Well Said and DoneSmiley Happy

Message 89 of 6,818
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bizarrocreditworld wrote:

Congratulations on your success! 👍

Message 90 of 6,818
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.