tag
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: Garden Club - May 2019

@MakingProgress wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

Waiting. I think I'm going to treat the toddler and get fries and nuggets on the way home. It'll be really late to eat dinner. 

Kind of a treat for you too.....easy peasy.  Baby shark, twinkle twinkle, nuggets= happy baby, happy nightSmiley Wink  We're heading to  Hardee's or MickeyD's now.

Ha! The DH has dinner ready for the toddler when we get home, 99% of the time. It's a treat for him! 😂

For the toddler but not you?  He needs to step up his game. 

He's got mad skills, and knows not to make me anything because I prefer my food piping hot, so I eat after the littles are in bed. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 2981 of 5,787
RicHowe
Valued Contributor

Let's go down to the water's edge
And we can cast away those doubts
Some things are better left unsaid
But they still turn me inside out

Message 2982 of 5,787
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

My welcome email with new hire instructions dropped in my inbox this morning! Woot! Bonus: my start time after orientation should give me enough leeway to drop the kids at their respective places. Everyone at my current work thinks I am leaving though, which tells me two things: 1)someone has a big mouth because I've only told two people and 2)they are spreading false information. I hate water-cooler rumors. I really hope they don't plan some kind of leaving party, as I'm not interested. They couldn't even remember to tell me about the last lunch potluck. I know I'm not here a whole lot, but they could have at least left a sticky on the computer monitor. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 2983 of 5,787
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

Hi,K.  

Pics are not happening.  I am too good looking for that. 

I am not going to be this guy:

Image result for trophy wife meme

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 2984 of 5,787
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

My welcome email with new hire instructions dropped in my inbox this morning! Woot! Bonus: my start time after orientation should give me enough leeway to drop the kids at their respective places. Everyone at my current work thinks I am leaving though, which tells me two things: 1)someone has a big mouth because I've only told two people and 2)they are spreading false information. I hate water-cooler rumors. I really hope they don't plan some kind of leaving party, as I'm not interested. They couldn't even remember to tell me about the last lunch potluck. I know I'm not here a whole lot, but they could have at least left a sticky on the computer monitor. 

You're missing the memos.

Remmy has a form for that.

Message 2985 of 5,787
calyx
Super Contributor

Good afternoon all,

I'm so happy - Partner is coming home this afternoon.
They're a brisket cooking, so dinner should be ready by the time I get home.
But more importantly, I won't have to wash the new puppy's crate pillow because I can't always get home in time to let her out.

In less than awesome news - I'm so tired that everything is making me cry (I warned them when I got to work), because puppies also decided that I needed to be up at 3AM to let them out... which really means walking them because I'm afraid they'll bark while loose (they do that) and wake the neighbors.  Urgh.  Tired.  need nap.

Oh, and I'm hanging in the Garden by my fingernails.   I'm trying not to [redact] but there's a sweet SUB on my next app card.  I'm TRYING to wait til September and a gold spade!  My poor AAoA!

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 2986 of 5,787
bluntco
Valued Contributor

The only thing I've ingested today is ice water and guess what, I feel awesome.
What is the phobia for "afraid to eat "
Message 2987 of 5,787
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@bluntco wrote:
The only thing I've ingested today is ice water and guess what, I feel awesome.
What is the phobia for "afraid to eat "

Cibophobia. Have a small snack first? 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 2988 of 5,787
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@calyx wrote:

Good afternoon all,

I'm so happy - Partner is coming home this afternoon.
They're a brisket cooking, so dinner should be ready by the time I get home.
But more importantly, I won't have to wash the new puppy's crate pillow because I can't always get home in time to let her out.

In less than awesome news - I'm so tired that everything is making me cry (I warned them when I got to work), because puppies also decided that I needed to be up at 3AM to let them out... which really means walking them because I'm afraid they'll bark while loose (they do that) and wake the neighbors.  Urgh.  Tired.  need nap.

Oh, and I'm hanging in the Garden by my fingernails.   I'm trying not to [redact] but there's a sweet SUB on my next app card.  I'm TRYING to wait til September and a gold spade!  My poor AAoA!

Quick, @K-in-Boston, we need the anti-app cream! Hang in there! Think of how much better your scores will be by then!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 2989 of 5,787
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LakeLife wrote:

Good morning everyone.  I need it to be Friday as well.  I'm on vacation next week and then in Detroit the week of Memorial Day.  My boss was asked to resign, and his last day falls on the Friday of my vacation.  So I may be coming back to a new one.  Good times. 

Perhaps you could ask for the job.  

Message 2990 of 5,787
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.