Legendary Contributor

Re: Garden Club - May 2021

Happy Saturday Smiley Indifferent

Message 41 of 2,368
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Lol I doubt I'll make it past June. Oldest daughter goes off to college in the fall and I'm eyeing an Apple Card for the discount and financing on a MacBook...

Hope I make it past May 2ndSmiley Very Happy

Message 42 of 2,368
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

@ethan17debttackler wrote:

Sup Garden Club?! After almost 6 years (4 years if you count the fraudulent HPs on my CR), I left the garden on 4/30/21 but came right back. Planning to be here for at least 1 year...until we purchase another home. 

So @Adkins...you're a MEGA star!

Welcome back to the garden! 

I'm Mega now, but wait until I'm EPIC! 😂🤣😂

Just a few more log-ins smiley-laughing021.gif

Message 43 of 2,368
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@tcbofade wrote:

Good morning boys and girls.  Happy Saturday!

Yesterday was rough.  Today and tomorrow are recovery days.

No credit news.  Ever.

Updated Fico 8 scores.  Don't know why Experian is 30 points behind Equifax and TU.  I can't see any substantial difference.

Hope that you're all off to a good start!

Congrats @tcbofade !

My EX FICO8 must be permanantly broken [7 redacts] and it has not budged a FICO!

AZE 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 it does not matterSmiley Indifferent

Waiting for EQ file to split any day nowsmiley-laughing021.gif

Message 44 of 2,368
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Mr_Mojo_Risin wrote:

Happy May FICO gang! Hope all is well with everyone.

Well I've managed to make it  8 months in the garden despite hanging around a credit forum pretty much daily. Lol

Also have fantastic news about my youngest DD. She was accepted into one of the most prestigious nursing schools here in Columbus. Super proud of her, must have gotten all of the smart parts from her mother. 🤣

Enjoy the weekend!

@Mr_Mojo_Risin, Congrats on being a proud Dad of DDSmiley Happy

I hope   Pray that my DD's do NOT get parts of their mother!

ETA: Especially the BROOM parts.

Message 45 of 2,368
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

In Real Life May Drama News:

1) My stoopid sister is no longer executor of my parents will/estate. (She failed to execute it)

2) My Attorney called and told me, that The testate  of my Dad's will went as planned. (Sister did not show up in court to argue the fact)

3)  I am sole/legal full empowered executor of my last living parent's estate.

4) My stoopid sister, now has to pay 1/2 of my attorney fee's ...plus any other fee's that might come up regarding the estate.

5) The house will go on the market, while real estate is on FIRE.

She is willing to cooperate now (according to my Attorney) ... can you say "UNCLE" I give upSmiley LOL

#HappyMayBirthdayToDearSister

Message 46 of 2,368
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Mr_Mojo_Risin wrote:

Happy May FICO gang! Hope all is well with everyone.

Well I've managed to make it  8 months in the garden despite hanging around a credit forum pretty much daily. Lol

Also have fantastic news about my youngest DD. She was accepted into one of the most prestigious nursing schools here in Columbus. Super proud of her, must have gotten all of the smart parts from her mother. 🤣

Enjoy the weekend!

@Mr_Mojo_Risin, Congrats on being a proud Dad of DDSmiley Happy

I hope   Pray that my DD's do NOT get parts of their mother!

ETA: Especially the BROOM parts.

Thank you Smart! 

Broom parts. Lol  I'll send prayers from here as well. 

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 47 of 2,368
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Morning.

Still gardening, got some sleep, life is good 

Message 48 of 2,368
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@coldfusion wrote:

good morning - time for Remi's first coffee and morning 🤗 of May

I MAY LOOK CALM CHICKEN FUNNY OFFENSIVE COFFEE MUG TEA CUP ...

Morning 🤗

Message 49 of 2,368
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Howdy Garden people!

Another month down, youngest account ticked over a year, +8 on EX FICO 8, so should wind up around 823 when I clean up what appears to be some stray balances costing me a few points.  Still some inquiries from aborted home refinacing before most excellently clean.  No movement on EX FICO 2 though.

Finally getting things cleaned up in Texas, couple months too late but long term doesn't matter just need to get my life out of arguably reverse.

6ish weeks in Raleigh, probably Airbnb style while being in one place for vaccination, then I will fly out to LA for two weeks where it's just pay someone to get rid of the stuff and get a realtor to sell the darned condo that's been sitting empty now for over a year.  After that buy some smallish condo maybe down by the NCSU campus as a halfway house in Raleigh figuring that too can be rented later and won't be a significant hit that a more expensive place would be.  Downsizing even my limited stuff that I took from California, besides the car I literally think it's two suitcases and 3 boxes shipped via UPS or similar... basically the goal is to be able to get into 700 ft or so for material possessions and be in the black on one income even if the Texas place is going to be rented it might take a bit and I expect I will be underwater there by a few hundred a month.

Funny how one can boil down material things to what's really necessary and the rest, bye.  Anyway hope all of you are doing well!

        
Message 50 of 2,368
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.