Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - May 2021

tag
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - May 2021

Still looks like all dark green circles 4 months away. They look pretty good now I suppose. No plans to leave the garden, ever. All dressed up and nowhere to go. At least I'm on the right road.  https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=FhRLGarxEuY&list=RDAMVMFhRLGarxEuY

Capture2.GIF

Message 51 of 2,368
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@kilroy8 wrote:

Still looks like all dark green circles 4 months away. They look pretty good now I suppose. No plans to leave the garden, ever. All dressed up and nowhere to go. At least I'm on the right road.  https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=FhRLGarxEuY&list=RDAMVMFhRLGarxEuY

Capture2.GIF

Very unusual to see EQ higher than the other (2) CB's.

Message 52 of 2,368
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Happy May everyone!  While my reports will show me not having anything new for 11 months, in full disclosure I snuck out of the Garden last night.  FICO 8 scores are still hanging out in the 787 (EX) - 809 (EQ) range and I'm still 3/24.  Hope everyone is meeting their gardening goals!

Message 53 of 2,368
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@kilroy8 wrote:

Capture2.GIF

Very unusual to see EQ higher than the other (2) CB's.

Only difference is 3 old accounts that are still on EQ but not the other two. When they dropped, it killed AAoA. Would be all dark green otherwise.

Message 54 of 2,368
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow Rev, a lot has happened since I last read of your adventures! Last I knew you were moving to Texas. You definitely keep things interesting!

I am currently quarantined due to my ten-year-old popping a hot Covid test on Tuesday. Whole household except my oldest daughter is jailed - due to her school/musical stage performance/mock trial rehearsal schedule, she had been staying with a friend who lives right by the school, so she wasn't around anybody at home. Turns out that was good, as she is free to go to school and to perform. Haven't seen her other than FaceTime for over a week and probably won't until next weekend, which stinks but it's also good. Only my youngest is positive, everyone else is quarantined due to proximity but not due to illness, and she seems fine other than a slight cough here or there. Hoping she's better quickly. 

In the meantime I'm clearing stuff out of the basement that's accumulated over time. Buddy of mine is bringing a utility trailer and taking it to the landfill, and is dropping off the paint and flooring I want for redoing my living room. I can't work until several days after I'm cleared by DOH, so I may as well put the time to good use. 

Message 55 of 2,368
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Cops shut down the main street going through my neighborhood because everybody was kung fu fighting. Those cats were fast as lightning. And frankly, it was a little bit frightening, but they fought with expert timing. Didn't get on the news, but a fire in the same area did. I'm convinced the two events were related.

Message 56 of 2,368
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Seeing a couple of pending 0.00 authorizations on my navy platinum that I didn't do. One appears to be for bellinvito, a wine place in texas and the other is for momentum, which is a reloadable card. I've only used the card for BTs, to buy disneyland tickets a couple of weeks ago, and yesterday at smart and final. Both came after I used it at smart and final....

Message 57 of 2,368
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Turns out multiple pre-authorization s came through yesterday. Card cancelled and new one being overnighted.

Message 58 of 2,368
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy Oneth of May.  I always like May because it means warmer, nicer weather (hopefully).  Today is nice, I did some things outside.

Work is still stupidly busy with their project from hell, though this week was a little quieter.  Friday was quiet which was good because I lost internet for most of the afternoon and couldn't work until it came back on.

This weekend would have been my spring trip to the beach, but that got nixed due to the project from hell.  That's 4 years in a row now I missed my spring vacation.  Next year I'm booking 2 weeks in May, so when the inevitable stupid project hits, I can negotiate down from there and still get a week or weekend off hopefully.

Work's spam filter (well, Office 365's) seemed to be on the blink Friday, because 3 spams hit my inbox over the course of the day, including one ridiculous one that was pushing a "pr1m1um" version of "n0rt0n". Like, 1998 called, they want their idiotic spam filter evading trick back.

Otherwise, not much new here.  No new credit news.  I'm still divorced and broke, though slightly less broke than a year ago due to spending less.  And it seems the green doohickey in my siggy line is now a blue doohickey.  3 more months and I'll reach my gardening goal.  Then what, who knows.

Message 59 of 2,368
chalupaman
Super Contributor

For the first time in a long time, I have good credit again. My TU score just crossed 670 today. I'm so happy! 

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 60 of 2,368
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.