cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - May 2021

coldfusion
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - May 2021


@Adkins wrote:

@calyx wrote:

Morning Gardeners,


Felt bad enough this morning to dig out the thermometer.   I think it's just an allergies/migraine combo.  Either way, going home is tempting.

 

No Gardening news, no gardening news.


Go home. 😃💜🤗💜


Seconded.   If it will make you feel less guilty go home for the day at lunchtime. 



(4/2021)
FICO 8 (EX) 815 (TU) 822 (EQ) 808
FICO 9 (EX) 827 (TU) 826 (EQ) 832

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 271 of 798
Saeren
Mega Contributor

Re: Garden Club - May 2021

Morning! I continue to be amazed by the fact I'm actually sleeping at night. Got something like 7 hours. I woke up because my dream was too intense and I used the bathroom and checked my phone and saw alerts so I went and got excited for a nothingburger. Oh well. 

 





Message 272 of 798
SatanFlower69
Frequent Contributor

Re: Garden Club - May 2021

@calyx hope you feel better! Allergies kick my butt every April/May. Migraines at least twice a month. Take care of yourself. 

Seriously, go home if necessary. Smiley Happy




Message 273 of 798
Adkins
Mega Contributor

Re: Garden Club - May 2021

I'm still waiting for her SUV to get done, and I'm getting a nasty headache. It's either the mold, the stupid smelling perfume someone is wearing or lack of water. Could be all three. 🤷🤷

Last HP 09-14-2020



Message 274 of 798
CassieCard
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club - May 2021


@Adkins wrote:

I'm still waiting for her SUV to get done, and I'm getting a nasty headache. It's either the mold, the stupid smelling perfume someone is wearing or lack of water. Could be all three. 🤷🤷


Or the headrest?

 

This is so real. People were getting headaches from it. I love how they list Febreze as a part name for the repair procedure.

 

hyundai_hr_tsb.png

28 FICO Scores + FICO RESilience Index + 3 VS3. MTG (Mortgage), AUT (Auto), and BKC (Bankcard) are scores 5,4, and 2 from the top.

Keeper of the Scrolls of Resilience: EQ FICO Resilience Index Score Leaderboard (59 People!)

Message 275 of 798
M_Smart007
Epic Contributor

Re: Garden Club - May 2021

WooHoo .. Got me some Catback!

 

(click image to enlarge)(click image to enlarge)

Message 276 of 798
M_Smart007
Epic Contributor

Re: Garden Club - May 2021


@CassieCard wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

I'm still waiting for her SUV to get done, and I'm getting a nasty headache. It's either the mold, the stupid smelling perfume someone is wearing or lack of water. Could be all three. 🤷🤷


Or the headrest?

 

This is so real. People were getting headaches from it. I love how they list Febreze as a part name for the repair procedure.

 

hyundai_hr_tsb.png


That would certainly give me a headache!

Message 277 of 798
calyx
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - May 2021


@coldfusion wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@calyx wrote:

Morning Gardeners,


Felt bad enough this morning to dig out the thermometer.   I think it's just an allergies/migraine combo.  Either way, going home is tempting.

 

No Gardening news, no gardening news.


Go home. 😃💜🤗💜


Seconded.   If it will make you feel less guilty go home for the day at lunchtime. 


Salaried people have weird time schedules - we only check in for values of 4.  So if I work a 5 hour day and go home sick, I don't lose any PTO.     I will finish a project and then bail.



RIP:

F8 EQ: 815 | EX: 801 | TU: 805 | Accounts: 1/6 3/12 6/24
Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 278 of 798
SatanFlower69
Frequent Contributor

Re: Garden Club - May 2021


@calyx wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@calyx wrote:

Morning Gardeners,


Felt bad enough this morning to dig out the thermometer.   I think it's just an allergies/migraine combo.  Either way, going home is tempting.

 

No Gardening news, no gardening news.


Go home. 😃💜🤗💜


Seconded.   If it will make you feel less guilty go home for the day at lunchtime. 


Salaried people have weird time schedules - we only check in for values of 4.  So if I work a 5 hour day and go home sick, I don't lose any PTO.     I will finish a project and then bail.



Salary you say? This would have been me 30 min or less after arrival. Smiley LOL15BD2B0A-F592-4883-ADC6-F334EDC055D0.gif

 




Message 279 of 798
CassieCard
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club - May 2021


@Sandman771 wrote:

No real credit news other than a pre-approval for a whopping $500 from some bottom feeder that makes Credit One look like AMEX. Shredded that one real fast. Other than that real quiet on the eastern front. Hope ya'll have a great day! 


lol  @Sandman771 

28 FICO Scores + FICO RESilience Index + 3 VS3. MTG (Mortgage), AUT (Auto), and BKC (Bankcard) are scores 5,4, and 2 from the top.

Keeper of the Scrolls of Resilience: EQ FICO Resilience Index Score Leaderboard (59 People!)

Message 280 of 798
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.