tag
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Garden Club - May 2021

@Adkins wrote:

@calyx wrote:

Morning Gardeners,

Felt bad enough this morning to dig out the thermometer.   I think it's just an allergies/migraine combo.  Either way, going home is tempting.

No Gardening news, no gardening news.

Go home. 😃💜🤗💜

Seconded.   If it will make you feel less guilty go home for the day at lunchtime. 

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 271 of 2,368
Anonymous
Not applicable

Morning! I continue to be amazed by the fact I'm actually sleeping at night. Got something like 7 hours. I woke up because my dream was too intense and I used the bathroom and checked my phone and saw alerts so I went and got excited for a nothingburger. Oh well. 

Message 272 of 2,368
Anonymous
Not applicable

@calyx hope you feel better! Allergies kick my butt every April/May. Migraines at least twice a month. Take care of yourself. 

Seriously, go home if necessary. Smiley Happy

Message 273 of 2,368
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

I'm still waiting for her SUV to get done, and I'm getting a nasty headache. It's either the mold, the stupid smelling perfume someone is wearing or lack of water. Could be all three. 🤷🤷

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 274 of 2,368
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Adkins wrote:

I'm still waiting for her SUV to get done, and I'm getting a nasty headache. It's either the mold, the stupid smelling perfume someone is wearing or lack of water. Could be all three. 🤷🤷

Or the headrest?

This is so real. People were getting headaches from it. I love how they list Febreze as a part name for the repair procedure.

hyundai_hr_tsb.png

Message 275 of 2,368
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

WooHoo .. Got me some Catback!

(click image to enlarge)(click image to enlarge)

Message 276 of 2,368
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

Or the headrest?

This is so real. People were getting headaches from it. I love how they list Febreze as a part name for the repair procedure.

hyundai_hr_tsb.png

That would certainly give me a headache!

Message 277 of 2,368
calyx
Super Contributor

@coldfusion wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@calyx wrote:

Morning Gardeners,

Felt bad enough this morning to dig out the thermometer.   I think it's just an allergies/migraine combo.  Either way, going home is tempting.

Go home. 😃💜🤗💜

Seconded.   If it will make you feel less guilty go home for the day at lunchtime. 

Salaried people have weird time schedules - we only check in for values of 4.  So if I work a 5 hour day and go home sick, I don't lose any PTO.     I will finish a project and then bail.

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 278 of 2,368
Anonymous
Not applicable

@calyx wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@calyx wrote:

Morning Gardeners,

Go home. 😃💜🤗💜

Salaried people have weird time schedules - we only check in for values of 4.  So if I work a 5 hour day and go home sick, I don't lose any PTO.     I will finish a project and then bail.

Salary you say? This would have been me 30 min or less after arrival. Smiley LOL15BD2B0A-F592-4883-ADC6-F334EDC055D0.gif

Message 279 of 2,368
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sandman771 wrote:

No real credit news other than a pre-approval for a whopping $500 from some bottom feeder that makes Credit One look like AMEX. Shredded that one real fast. Other than that real quiet on the eastern front. Hope ya'll have a great day! 

lol  @Sandman771 

Message 280 of 2,368
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.