tag
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: Garden Club - May 2021

@Anonymous wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

So I missed a dent, because I was just looking at the paint. 😟

Ouchie!!Ouchie!!

Are you going to file a claim for all these?

Clouds in Texas are mean.

No, since it's mainly cosmetic. It's not worth the insurance hike that will come later. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 371 of 2,368
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@tcbofade wrote:

Today was a wonderful day.

She's still two weeks away from graduation, but DD#3 celebrated her Convocation this afternoon, and I got to be there.

She'll be graduating with a Bachelors of Science in Biology, with minors in Chemistry and Psychiatry.  Department Honors.  Academic Honors.  University Honors.  Сum Laude.   

(Someone more articulate can translate that for you...)

What I know is that the kid did good.

She starts a job in her chosen field later this month at a very impressive rate of pay for a 21 year old dingbat.  Er, umm... 21 year old young educated professional just out of University.

I'm terribly proud.

...and a bit jealous!

(And yes, she got her brains from her mother.  I'm aware!)

Congratulations to your DD#3! 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 372 of 2,368
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

trainer told me last night that the paperwork she needed to give Sweet Pea her AKC CGC test arrived, she's getting tested next week.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 373 of 2,368
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@coldfusion wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

The bed is looking inviting...

Sure does. I just put on a pot of Tim Hortons coffee too. At 11:30pm after falling asleep on the couch for an hour and a half.

This is what they call "Flex Time" at a multinational corporation where it's always 6am somewhere you're not. Tonight I'll be having Poland.

lol I know your pain.

I bet you do. lol

I am LOCKED AND LOADED this morning! (And probably afternoon after the lunchtime food coma.)

Chocolate made in Stratham, New Hampshire. :)

You get a pass on the mug because a) it has Tim Hortons in it and b) it doesn't have a bleu blanc et rouge logo on it.

Been up since my last post.  2-1/2 hrs of sleep. 

Love the "mind amplifier" inside the coffee mug. 😃

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 374 of 2,368
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@coldfusion wrote:

trainer told me last night that the paperwork she needed to give Sweet Pea her AKC CGC test arrived, she's getting tested next week.

NwVE.gif

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 375 of 2,368
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Awake, unfortunately. The youngest DD actually woke me up about 30 minutes ago, crying. She went back to sleep and so did I. This morning involves taking the oldest to her doctors appointment, then to school afterwards. Since the youngest normally gets dropped off first, she can't throw a fit that she's not going. I won't tell the oldest until the youngest is gone, since she'll blab about it. 🙄

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 376 of 2,368
Anonymous
Not applicable

@coldfusion wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Chocolate made in Stratham, New Hampshire. :)

You get a pass on the mug because a) it has Tim Hortons in it and b) it doesn't have a bleu blanc et rouge logo on it.

Been up since my last post.  2-1/2 hrs of sleep. 

lol @ the logo. Do you despise Montreal for the same reason many people despise Tom Brady ?

We're both gonna be properly punchy on Teams later.

Message 377 of 2,368
Anonymous
Not applicable

@coldfusion wrote:

I admit I had to Google that. That's pretty cool!

Message 378 of 2,368
Anonymous
Not applicable

@coldfusion wrote:

Coffee (Horton's) is being made, so it's time to give a certain young lady her mug.  If she wants steak and eggs for breakfast today she's on her own.  🤗

That steak and eggs pic was beautiful.

Message 379 of 2,368
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@coldfusion wrote:

Coffee (Horton's) is being made, so it's time to give a certain young lady her mug.  If she wants steak and eggs for breakfast today she's on her own.  🤗

Sarcastic funny coffee mug gift for men women office mug ...

Morning 🤗

Message 380 of 2,368
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.