Did you mean: 

Garden Club - May 2021

tag
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Garden Club - May 2021

@tcbofade wrote:

I hate to go full @Adkins on y'all, but today has been rather productive for me!

Excel sheet updated.  Bills paid.  Breakfast was French Toast.  Kitty litter changed.  Linen changed.  Grocery stores number one, two, AND three shopped and put away.  Lunch was nachos/tacos.  Ish.  ( and I actually bit through a taco shell!  I'm terribly pleased with that!)  Dessert was choco chip cookies!

It's 1:30 in the afternoon, and all of my chores are done!  Smiley Happy

I think the old truck deserves to be taken out for a quick spin.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 1361 of 2,368
Anonymous
Not applicable

@coldfusion wrote:

@tcbofade wrote:

I hate to go full @Adkins on y'all, but today has been rather productive for me!

Excel sheet updated.  Bills paid.  Breakfast was French Toast.  Kitty litter changed.  Linen changed.  Grocery stores number one, two, AND three shopped and put away.  Lunch was nachos/tacos.  Ish.  ( and I actually bit through a taco shell!  I'm terribly pleased with that!)  Dessert was choco chip cookies!

It's 1:30 in the afternoon, and all of my chores are done!  Smiley Happy

I think the old truck deserves to be taken out for a quick spin.

+10.

Bruins lost in OT. Smiley Sad  I actually had that game on when it went to OT and a long commercial. I started working on something else, completely forgot about it even though it was on mute and still on the TV, and had to find out today who won. lol

Bruins didn't look so good on their own Power Play. That's how I know things are gonna turn out bad now.

Message 1362 of 2,368
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm just an unmitigated disaster without supervision. There is so much good beef in the freezer too, but I'm like "Well it's just me, that's a waste to eat that alone."

And just had a pint of Purple Cow Death by Chocolate ice cream.

At least you were eating more substantial foods than me. I have been eating a ton of junk. I'm feeling it today. It took a lot longer than usual to catch up to me but it did. Plus I realized I have to use my Papa John's rewards dollars before the 16th of June so there's more junk coming. 

lol Thanks, now I feel comforted knowing you are also pushing arteries to the limit. (We gotta stop.)

I went to the airport today and picked up a warm monster. I thought we'd eat a nice roast tonight, but yeah no....

"I want Hunter House. All I can think of right now." So away we went...

"They're just incredible. No doubt, hands down, the finest hamburgers in the world"
(Chad Smith, Drummer, Red Hot Chili Peppers)

I don't know about that. But everyone goes insane over that place around here.

Message 1363 of 2,368
Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to put line lock on @tcbofade 's old Ford pickup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB3XlcYMTGY&t=21s

Now off to binge watch Season 2 of City on a Hill on Showtime, and then work all night/morning/afternoon long on some code before collapsing tomorrow night. Coffee++ coding.

Message 1364 of 2,368
Anonymous
Not applicable

6 counties in CO including Denver and Arapahoe (where I live) are in COVID level clear now. Restrictions and mask mandates are lifted except indoor events over 500 people and outdoor events over 30,000 must have permits and mandates remain in effect for hospitals, childcare centers, prisons, homeless shelters, and nursing homes. 

Hopefully we don't have a huge spike and get all of this reinstated.

Message 1365 of 2,368
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Would you say, I have a plethora of piñatas?

Message 1366 of 2,368
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

Would you say, I have a plethora of piñatas?

I would say muchas instead, but it works your way too.

Message 1367 of 2,368
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Message 1368 of 2,368
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

@coldfusion wrote:

Somebody stole these when the house landed on you Remi, I managed to get them back. Don't ask how.

The Oz Enthusiast: Ruby Slippers 2

Oohhh you guys have quite the humor 🤣 

20200906_154714.gif

Message 1369 of 2,368
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

Gardening progress update.

1 more day until Sapphire spade.
1 inquiry should soon drop of the TU report and another off of EX early in July.
I am both surprised and happy at the length of my stay in the garden.

Message 1370 of 2,368
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.