kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - May 2021

@Adkins wrote:

So I missed a dent, because I was just looking at the paint. 😟

Ouchie!!Ouchie!!

Ugh.

Imagine if one had hit someone in the head. Bigger ouchie.

Message 341 of 2,368
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Adkins wrote:

Ouchie!!Ouchie!!

No kudos! Smiley Sad

Message 342 of 2,368
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

The bed is looking inviting...

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 343 of 2,368
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@kilroy8 wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

Ouchie!!Ouchie!!

Ugh.

Imagine if one had hit someone in the head. Bigger ouchie.

Yup. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 344 of 2,368
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

Ouchie!!Ouchie!!

No kudos! Smiley Sad

Indeed. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 345 of 2,368
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Adkins wrote:

Ouchie!!Ouchie!!

Are you going to file a claim for all these?

Clouds in Texas are mean.

Message 346 of 2,368
newfossil
Valued Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

You know that feeling when you think something is crawling in your hair, but you dismiss it it because....   ...but then you run your fingers through your hair, just in case?? Yeah, I totally had the feeling of hair being parted and something crawling. FTFO and ran my fingers through my hair fast and hard and threw out a beetle to the floor, with a loud pop. (It got thrown with a lot of force.)   ....when I walked the dog a bit ago, something kept buzzing me but I thought I waved it off. Evidently not. So that beetle has been chilling in my hair for over an hour. It then started walking in circles on the dining room floor after I got it out of my hair. I didn't kill it, but I did throw it back outside. 

Now I want to wash my hair again, but I just did this morning and washing it too often really dries it out. 🤬

I do not do insects. I would have needed a shower and clean clothes. 

Starting score - May 2018

April 2021

AAoA - 1 year 6 months
Message 347 of 2,368
newfossil
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

You know that feeling when you think something is crawling in your hair, but you dismiss it it because....   ...but then you run your fingers through your hair, just in case?? Yeah, I totally had the feeling of hair being parted and something crawling. FTFO and ran my fingers through my hair fast and hard and threw out a beetle to the floor, with a loud pop. (It got thrown with a lot of force.)   ....when I walked the dog a bit ago, something kept buzzing me but I thought I waved it off. Evidently not. So that beetle has been chilling in my hair for over an hour. It then started walking in circles on the dining room floor after I got it out of my hair. I didn't kill it, but I did throw it back outside. 

Now I want to wash my hair again, but I just did this morning and washing it too often really dries it out. 🤬

Somewhere between Indianapolis and Terre Haute on I-70, I got the bright idea to stand up in my little two-seater convertible while doing 80mph. (Think Rose with Jack on the bow of the Titanic.)

Pretty sure I ate the biggest grasshopper that ever existed. Thanks for the memory refresh!

I know that part of 70 well. Thankfully don't know how swollowing a grasshopper feels. 

Starting score - May 2018

April 2021

AAoA - 1 year 6 months
Message 348 of 2,368
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Adkins wrote:

The bed is looking inviting...

Sure does. I just put on a pot of Tim Hortons coffee too. At 11:30pm after falling asleep on the couch for an hour and a half.

This is what they call "Flex Time" at a multinational corporation where it's always 6am somewhere you're not. Tonight I'll be having Poland.

Message 349 of 2,368
Anonymous
Not applicable

@newfossil wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Somewhere between Indianapolis and Terre Haute on I-70, I got the bright idea to stand up in my little two-seater convertible while doing 80mph. (Think Rose with Jack on the bow of the Titanic.)

Pretty sure I ate the biggest grasshopper that ever existed. Thanks for the memory refresh!

I know that part of 70 well. Thankfully don't know how swollowing a grasshopper feels. 

It looks just like 70 in western Kansas. Where I also swallowed a bug. lol

Message 350 of 2,368
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.