cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - May 2022

Dinosaur
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Garden Club - May 2022

@RobynJ

Cut my teeth on Captain James T Kirk of the Star Ship Enterprise (mid 60s). They are available today ... not seen Halo.

As to rain ... hope it doesn't turn into flooding which seems to be the new normal for us? Smiley Sad
Starting Score: 850
Current Score: 831 EX 834 EQ 806 TU
Goal Score: 850


Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 311 of 697
RobynJ
Frequent Contributor

Re: Garden Club - May 2022


@Dinosaur wrote:
@RobynJ

Cut my teeth on Captain James T Kirk of the Star Ship Enterprise (mid 60s). They are available today ... not seen Halo.

As to rain ... hope it doesn't turn into flooding which seems to be the new normal for us? Smiley Sad

@Dinosaur  so far so good on the floods. On the Star Trek have you seen the new series with Capt Pike yet. It's on Paramount + really good so far also. It's only on the second part on season 1


Starting Score: 0
Current Score: My highest 818
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge



Message 312 of 697
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Garden Club - May 2022

Was in the kitchen when wife asked if I wanted to go to Costco. I looked at her blanly for a few seconds and laughed while walking out. She knows I despise going to Costco.

    
Message 313 of 697
expatCanuck
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - May 2022


@Adkins wrote:

The lab is now 64.5°F. The coldest it's ever been when I was here was 58.7°F. Both the machines and the humans were very unhappy. 


What is optional lab temperature, @Adkins?


2022 Goal: save 3 months' net income

Starting FICO8: 666 (give or take)  [ Last INQ 11-Aug-2022 ]
EQ8256 INQ (2 CC 2 mort, car, HELOC)7y2m
EX8136 INQ (4 CC, 2 mort)7y1m
TU8303 INQ (1 CC, 2 mort)6y7m
4/243/12AoYA 4m | AoOA 23y6m< 1%
Message 314 of 697
expatCanuck
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - May 2022

And good afternoon, Garden.

 

DS is visiting for the week.

I wonder if this one will see the sunrise?Compress_20220514_170340_0362.jpg

 


2022 Goal: save 3 months' net income

Starting FICO8: 666 (give or take)  [ Last INQ 11-Aug-2022 ]
EQ8256 INQ (2 CC 2 mort, car, HELOC)7y2m
EX8136 INQ (4 CC, 2 mort)7y1m
TU8303 INQ (1 CC, 2 mort)6y7m
4/243/12AoYA 4m | AoOA 23y6m< 1%
Message 315 of 697
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - May 2022

DW and I went yard saling.  Found an Estate sale with two Queen Anne style chairs that she's been looking for...  $50 for the pair!  Smiley Happy

 

 



08/01/22 Fico 8: EX 752, EQ 767, TU 763.
08/03/22 Fico 9: EX 744, EQ 755, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 316 of 697
RobynJ
Frequent Contributor

Re: Garden Club - May 2022

@tcbofade  Love me some yard sales 😍


Starting Score: 0
Current Score: My highest 818
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge



Message 317 of 697
RobynJ
Frequent Contributor

Re: Garden Club - May 2022

So I decided to open a Savings Account with Penn-Fed FCU. This doesn't affect my spade correct? So now I am a member at 3 CU, Penn-Fed, Del-One, and NFCU. After the posts I have been reading about Dover FCU I am tempted to open a savings there also since I live In Delaware and that's where they are located. 


Starting Score: 0
Current Score: My highest 818
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge



Message 318 of 697
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Garden Club - May 2022


@RobynJ wrote:

So I decided to open a Savings Account with Penn-Fed FCU. This doesn't affect my spade correct? So now I am a member at 3 CU, Penn-Fed, Del-One, and NFCU. After the posts I have been reading about Dover FCU I am tempted to open a savings there also since I live In Delaware and that's where they are located. 


Those are rookie numbers. You need to pump those numbers up.

 

Now that I think about it, I might have too many.

Chase

Sdccu

Nfcu

Penfed

Dcu

Geico cu aka BCU

Wings

Schwab

Vanguard

 

And I'm going to add us bank and probably California bank & trust because I got my eye on something I can't discuss here.

 

    
Message 319 of 697
RobynJ
Frequent Contributor

Re: Garden Club - May 2022


@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@RobynJ wrote:

So I decided to open a Savings Account with Penn-Fed FCU. This doesn't affect my spade correct? So now I am a member at 3 CU, Penn-Fed, Del-One, and NFCU. After the posts I have been reading about Dover FCU I am tempted to open a savings there also since I live In Delaware and that's where they are located. 


Those are rookie numbers. You need to pump those numbers up.

 

Now that I think about it, I might have too many.

Chase

Sdccu

Nfcu

Penfed

Dcu

Geico cu aka BCU

Wings

Schwab

Vanguard

 

And I'm going to add us bank and probably California bank & trust because I got my eye on something I can't discuss here.

 


Wow that's a big number there lol, I have Citizens also but that still puts me in the peewee league compared to you!  


Starting Score: 0
Current Score: My highest 818
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge



Message 320 of 697
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.