Garden Club - May 2022

tag
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Re: Garden Club - May 2022

@RobynJ wrote:

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@RobynJ wrote:

So I decided to open a Savings Account with Penn-Fed FCU. This doesn't affect my spade correct? So now I am a member at 3 CU, Penn-Fed, Del-One, and NFCU. After the posts I have been reading about Dover FCU I am tempted to open a savings there also since I live In Delaware and that's where they are located. 

Those are rookie numbers. You need to pump those numbers up.

Now that I think about it, I might have too many.

Chase

Sdccu

Nfcu

Penfed

Dcu

Geico cu aka BCU

Wings

Schwab

Vanguard

And I'm going to add us bank and probably California bank & trust because I got my eye on something I can't discuss here.

Wow that's a big number there lol, I have Citizens also but that still puts me in the peewee league compared to you!  

Oh, there are people here with way more

Message 321 of 697
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Confession time

I thought quicksand would have had more of an impact in my life. Same thing with whirlpools.

Message 322 of 697
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Junejer wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

I'm still waiting for everything to finish updating, but my FICOs are looking great!!

Ahhhhhh!! A darker green circle!!!Ahhhhhh!! A darker green circle!!!

Whoa!! Awesome. Congrats, @Adkins 

Thanks! 😃

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 323 of 697
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@expatCanuck wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

The lab is now 64.5°F. The coldest it's ever been when I was here was 58.7°F. Both the machines and the humans were very unhappy. 

What is optional lab temperature, @Adkins?

For our lab it's 68-72°F. If it's too hot or too cold, the machines will shut themselves down.

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 324 of 697
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@tcbofade wrote:

DW and I went yard saling.  Found an Estate sale with two Queen Anne style chairs that she's been looking for...  $50 for the pair!  Smiley Happy

Bonus!! 😁

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 325 of 697
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@RobynJ wrote:

@RobynJ wrote:

So I decided to open a Savings Account with Penn-Fed FCU. This doesn't affect my spade correct? So now I am a member at 3 CU, Penn-Fed, Del-One, and NFCU. After the posts I have been reading about Dover FCU I am tempted to open a savings there also since I live In Delaware and that's where they are located. 

Those are rookie numbers. You need to pump those numbers up.

Now that I think about it, I might have too many.

Chase

Sdccu

Nfcu

Penfed

Dcu

Geico cu aka BCU

Wings

Schwab

Vanguard

And I'm going to add us bank and probably California bank & trust because I got my eye on something I can't discuss here.

Wow that's a big number there lol, I have Citizens also but that still puts me in the peewee league compared to you!  

Oh, there are people here with way more

Credit Unions & Banks: Gotta Catch Them All!! 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 326 of 697
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Sleep good. I needed more of it but I got what I got. The lab is freezing again because of course it is! I'm thinking about trying to PC my double cash to a custom cash, and use it for groceries at HEB only. I'd easily max out the monthly limit for the 5% back. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 327 of 697
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Ha! I should have gotten a spade a few days ago... not going to bother to change my siggy. 😄

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 328 of 697
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

I increased my USAA Visa from $5K to $7500. I was hoping for an even $10K. Boo. 🙃 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 329 of 697
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Morning, @Anonymous! 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 330 of 697
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.