Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - May 2022

tag
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: Garden Club - May 2022

@kilroy8 wrote:

Happy Double Monday (meaning twice as bad)

Aargh.

Also, Nuclear Stress Test tomorrow. Thinking they could just hook me up now and get a high heart rate. Not keen on injecting radioactive substances, but I guess they know what they are doing.

Maybe I'll get bit by radioactive spider while there.

Here's just the underoos you need: https://www.amazon.com/Spider-Man-Comic-Style-Lounge-Shorts/dp/B09PRTF84C/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?keywords=Ad...

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 691 of 697
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Side gig was very, very busy today. The boss's boss was in and my coworkers were complaining they haven't been able to train me properly because we are so busy. (This is the guy that hired me based on my phone interview). His reply was to hang in there until another co-worker gets back from medical leave. 🙄 My coworkers feel like they are doing me a disservice because I'm not getting all my training and I feel like I can't help/work as well I should because of lack of said training. My coworkers and boss are very happy with me regardless. We both do our best and keep moving. 

Both my garden escapes arrived today. I'm guessing Omaha has a manufacturing plant for cards, because I've seen several come from that location. I'll activate them both before going to bed. It'll be easy enough to make the spend for the SOB - I'll put daycare and summer camp bills on them. 😂🤣😂🤣😂 

Compost today from an unknown loan place, plus Upgrade, again. They are still offering me a $17K SL. A few months ago I'd been all over it. Now I'm like...meh. 😉 I won't be up to type in the new thread, so I'll see everyone on the other side tomorrow. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 692 of 697
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

Side gig was very, very busy today. The boss's boss was in and my coworkers were complaining they haven't been able to train me properly because we are so busy. (This is the guy that hired me based on my phone interview). His reply was to hang in there until another co-worker gets back from medical leave. 🙄 My coworkers feel like they are doing me a disservice because I'm not getting all my training and I feel like I can't help/work as well I should because of lack of said training. My coworkers and boss are very happy with me regardless. We both do our best and keep moving. 

Both my garden escapes arrived today. I'm guessing Omaha has a manufacturing plant for cards, because I've seen several come from that location. I'll activate them both before going to bed. It'll be easy enough to make the spend for the SOB - I'll put daycare and summer camp bills on them. 😂🤣😂🤣😂 

Compost today from an unknown loan place, plus Upgrade, again. They are still offering me a $17K SL. A few months ago I'd been all over it. Now I'm like...meh. 😉 I won't be up to type in the new thread, so I'll see everyone on the other side tomorrow. 

Cards from Omaha.

I think there's a press in Warren Buffet's basement. His work is top tier.

Message 693 of 697
RobynJ
Established Contributor

@kilroy8 
Congrats on your new Fico Assignment 

> > > > > > > > >

Starting Score:

Current Score:
My highest 818

Goal Score:

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

/
Message 694 of 697
expatCanuck
Super Contributor

Two open mics tonight.

Got to perform with a fiddler who I haven't seen in over a year.  Found my kicked up happy place.

Dough is rising.  Should be pictures not long after sun-up.

And good night.

2023 Goal: save 3 months' net income

Starting FICO8: 666 (give or take a FICO)
[ Last INQ 12-Feb-2024 ]
EQ8415 INQ (Auto, CC, HELOC, 2 mort)7y2m
EX8125 INQ (2 CC, 2 mort, HELoan)6y11m
TU8294 INQ (3 CC, 1 mort)6y6m
5/243/12AoYA 0m | AoOA 23y6m~3%
Message 695 of 697
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB

Where is our rousing opening for the June 2022 Garden Club? Oh I know ... UncleB is working from home and gave himself some time off Smiley Wink

Gads, I am here ready to descend on the world and land flat on my face? Help me pick myself up and move along? Smiley Surprised

Help ... Help ... Help where is Uncle B??? Oh, we forgot to have a "last call" too? Smiley Embarassed

Message 696 of 697
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Good morning boys and girls.  Happy Tuesday, Happy June!

(Don't wake @UncleB .... let him sleep!)

As I'm not allowed to go to work, I think that I'm facing a very long June...

Hope that you're all off to a good start!

02/01/24 Fico 8: EX 757, EQ 803, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 760 12/16/23, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 697 of 697
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.