Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - November 2018

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - November 2018

Okay, I'm checking out for the night and handing the laptop back to the boy. Have a film about women killing sightless cave monsters to watch. Night all! Heart

Message 21 of 3,651
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Tomorrow morning I get to see my scores after a year in the garden

EQ better get their abacus to work

Message 22 of 3,651
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Okay, I'm checking out for the night and handing the laptop back to the boy. Have a film about women killing sightless cave monsters to watch. Night all! Heart

Good night, @Anonymous!  goodnight.gif

Message 23 of 3,651
RicHowe
Valued Contributor

Holiday Travel to Albuquerque for Thanksgiving booked.

20181101_000932.jpg

Message 24 of 3,651
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

Hi

My name is Remedios and I still don't have an Amex. 

eAUs count!  It's still considered a new tradeline, so don't try to pull the wool over our eyes with that forthcoming platinum spade.  You sold your soul for lounge access and unlimited* buying power!

* No pre-set spending limit does not mean unlimited spending. Purchasing power adjusts with K-in-Boston's use of the Card, his payment history, credit record and financial resources known to American Express, and other factors.  Still, you're probably good to buy whatever it is.

E-seedling 

Message 25 of 3,651
outofcredit
Established Contributor

Happy November everyone!  Have about six Comenity HP's (for cli's that I foolishly checked the "box" for) that will be one year old in a few days.  Maybe my EQ will gain a few points.  Turkey day in just 22 more days!

Instead of waiting for the storm to pass, I've learned to dance in the rain.
Message 26 of 3,651
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

Hi

eAUs count!  It's still considered a new tradeline, so don't try to pull the wool over our eyes with that forthcoming platinum spade.  You sold your soul for lounge access and unlimited* buying power!

* No pre-set spending limit does not mean unlimited spending. Purchasing power adjusts with K-in-Boston's use of the Card, his payment history, credit record and financial resources known to American Express, and other factors.  Still, you're probably good to buy whatever it is.

LOL... gotta love that "e-fine-print".  smiley-laughing021.gif

Message 27 of 3,651
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

Hi

Need that Centurion AMEX, K.

Message 28 of 3,651
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

@simplynoir wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

Hi

Need that Centurion AMEX, K.

I just got a invite for the Centurion card in the mail.  I shreaded it because it didnt have a single APR listed

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 29 of 3,651
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Reading the thread over at FT, I don't think a single US member has had an invite in 2018 for the personal version of the Centurion Card.  Not sure what's going on with that.  eCenturion is about the best I can hope for.  There's no way I could break even on the initiation and annual fees of the real deal - unless it came with a 1,500,000 Membership Rewards welcome offer, but even then I'd need to downgrade to Platinum after a year.

Message 30 of 3,651
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.