Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - November 2019

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - November 2019

Banned ... banned ... banned I say, remove all the 'interlopers' who got to open the November 2019 'Gardening Thread' with the false October 31, 2019 date! Remove them and don't forget Brian Earl Spilner!

Appalled ... just appalled! @UncleB  must be a violation of something??? Smiley Mad

Message 51 of 7,944
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Late lunch at work, I drew the Short straw.

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 52 of 7,944
tcbofade
Super Contributor

I actually prefer the late lunch...makes the afternoon go by quicker!

Good morning boys and girls.  Happy Friday, Happy November, Happy Payday!

Not one trick or treater last night.  Smiley Indifferent

Tried to update all three Fico 8 scores this morning... EX at 726, TU at 747, and no information returned from EQ.  I'm really hoping that was a CMS issue and not an Equifax issue...

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 53 of 7,944
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Adkins wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

Ah, DST this weekend Smiley Indifferent

Yes.

Welcome November!! 

Speaking of the time change, I'm ecstatic that it gets dark early and my neighbor absolutely hates it! LoL!! Now if it'd just snow here, nothing would make me happier! 

Message 54 of 7,944
EdMan63
Established Contributor

Happy November all. As the year draws to a close I hope everyone is achieving their credit goals. Time seems to fly except when you're waiting for those pesky inquiries to fall off.Lol. No big news my way. No new cards or changes. Steady as she goes. 

Message 55 of 7,944
Anonymous
Not applicable

good morning im here...

boo november .. is it summer yet?

its the worst season- i have to spend time with my "family" 🙄

Message 56 of 7,944
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

+1 on October being swiped left, what a busy month it has been and working this Texas project has just obliterated my sleep schedule.

That said somewhere around 10/20 my awkward 30D late tradeline on EQ vanished and as it is a closed account it seems unlikely to be coming back. Do pass go, collect some FICO points and go straight to 800 (well almost 799 haha).

Will get that by the end of the year. Couple inquiries fading to grey and also a few account passing a year which if it is a pattern might help too, still haven’t recovered the points I lost on EX from my April apps (I gained 3 today which is a far cry from the 30ish I lost), but haven’t really had much time to try to figure it out either.

Passed 6 months on 10/28, should at least make a year unless the work situation changes and I flee California to use the word I read in a news piece yesterday heh but I don’t expect a new credit product to be released that is interesting to me: entire market seems to be holding it’s breath currently as the rates keep falling. Maybe if FBNO I think it was offers that insane 5% fixed rate card again, that would probably be what it would take to even get me to consider walking out.

It isn’t so much plan (which everyone should have) there just comes a point when everyone reaches credit complete on their file and an additional tradeline doesn’t do anything. Quite literally the only things I can do to improve my score are throwing a ton of cash at my mortgage and otherwise just sitting on my hands, and there is nothing I can do to improve my credit portfolio.

Oh hey my oldest open tradeline (not a scoring factor to my knowledge) which was born a BOFA secured card made 8 years today. Happy anniversary to my decision to at least try to improve my credit!

Anyway hope everyone is doing well and November has to be less funky than October was.

        
Message 57 of 7,944
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

First November check-in.

I get my emerald later this month.

Finally 4/24!

Right now, looks all clear all the way to diamond in May.

Message 58 of 7,944
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm still here and scores are up across the board! What's more is my goal score was met on Equifax! Needless to say I'm stoked. My Experian is still suffering and I think it may be because they're not showing my  Disco. I contacted Disco to request an off cycle report and it's still not reporting. What should I do?

Message 59 of 7,944
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@Adkins wrote:

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

You guys can't get rid of me that eaay

Are you the norovirus? 

Can the norovirus be killed or gotten rid of?

Eventually, but it usually just lays low. 

Then it definitely isn't me. Is there a Guccivirus?

Message 60 of 7,944
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.