Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - November 2019

tag
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - November 2019

Hello everyone and welcome to November!

I spent yesterday training my replacements and now they know enough to bother me for the next two years about how to do everything. Smiley Tongue

I woke up this morning to find the temperature dropped 25 degrees overnight. Not a lot of fun when you go to sleep at 70 degrees to wake up at 45. At least I didn't have the fan or AC on. 

No credit news to report, but I hope everyone gets great news this month. 

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 61 of 7,944
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

good morning im here...

boo november .. is it summer yet?

its the worst season- i have to spend time with my "family" 🙄

I start Thanksgiving dinner by toasting the fact that I haven't seen my in-laws for another year. Smiley Tongue

This Thanksgiving makes four years since I last saw this them. 

My wife hates her parents as well, so it's OK. 

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 62 of 7,944
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mornin' peeps.

I don't like November.  It's cold, dark, wet, and dreary.  Along with December thru February.  I just want to hibernate until spring.  And losing DST doesn't help either.  Work days should get shorter with the shorter daylight, but they don't, so I basically live in the dark all winter.  I'm no fan of the "holiday" season either, especially now that I'm alone.  I'll be spending Thanksgiving alone, as I can't afford the "family trip" this year.

In credit news, I have my silver spade, and one inquiry *should* have dropped off EX by now.  I've also updated my account ages in my sig.  And I'm down to 237 on my mortgage countdown.  Only 19 years and 9 months left.  Whee.  And yes, I'm still broke, though "very" slightly less broke than last month.  If credit is a marathon, saving is a leisurely stroll by a snail with no motivation.

I guess I need to find something positive to say next.  I've made it 3 months in the garden.  Only 21 more to go (at least).  Gotta keep my eye on that diamond, and a report free of inquiries.

Oh, and it's Friday!

Message 63 of 7,944
expatCanuck
Super Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

Tomorrow is parking lot D-Day at work. They're closing the patient garage and moving them into the lower levels of the staff garage because they are building a new section of the hospital, where the patient's currently park. It's going to be he🏒🏒 getting out of the parking garage in the morning. The trade-off is a nice new wing of the hospital and further job security. Gtg, only on a break. 😘

Kudo'd for hockey sticks.

2023 Goal: save 3 months' net income

Starting FICO8: 666 (give or take a FICO)
[ Last INQ 12-Feb-2024 ]
EQ8415 INQ (Auto, CC, HELOC, 2 mort)7y2m
EX8125 INQ (2 CC, 2 mort, HELoan)6y11m
TU8294 INQ (3 CC, 1 mort)6y6m
5/243/12AoYA 0m | AoOA 23y6m~3%
Message 64 of 7,944
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good morning gardeners. Happy November. No one knocked on the door last night trick or treating so now we have a huge bag of candy.

I hope everyone has an awesome Friday!
Message 65 of 7,944
expatCanuck
Super Contributor

And Good Morning, Garden!  

It's a season-appropriate 44 degrees in NoVA.

Mortgage paid.  

Must remember to pay RE taxes on the 15th.  Not having escrow is a double-edged sword, but one that I gladly wield.

[ Last INQ 12-Feb-2024 ]
Message 66 of 7,944
expatCanuck
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Banned ... banned ... banned I say, remove all the 'interlopers' who got to open the November 2019 'Gardening Thread' with the false October 31, 2019 date! Remove them and don't forget Brian Earl Spilner!

Appalled ... just appalled! @UncleB  must be a violation of something??? Smiley Mad

Embrace it.

[ Last INQ 12-Feb-2024 ]
Message 67 of 7,944
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Good morning

No Sleep Pox last night. That means extra Sleep Pox tonight

In credit news, no scoring changes. To The Left and To The Right remain stunted. In The Middle did not change, either. Cricket Pox.

Message 68 of 7,944
expatCanuck
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm still here and scores are up across the board! What's more is my goal score was met on Equifax! Needless to say I'm stoked. My Experian is still suffering and I think it may be because they're not showing my  Disco. I contacted Disco to request an off cycle report and it's still not reporting. What should I do?

If there's a critical need (e.g. - mortgage), find a back-door number and call.  Otherwise, embrace the delay.

[ Last INQ 12-Feb-2024 ]
Message 69 of 7,944
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@Remedios wrote:
Good morning

No Sleep Pox last night. That means extra Sleep Pox tonight

In credit news, no scoring changes. To The Left and To The Right remain stunted. In The Middle did not change, either. Cricket Pox.

I'm glad you got some sleep. Hopefully @Adkins can follow suit

Message 70 of 7,944
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.