Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - November 2019

tag
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Re: Garden Club - November 2019

Good morning, Gardeners! I fell asleep well before the new thread began and also slept through the night.

In credit news, scores are falling due to big BT shuffles and waiting for updates from $xxk to $0. Today is 6 months since my last app and tomorrow is 5 months since my last HP. The latter being a new record for me since discovering myFICO 4 years ago.

Hopefully sleep pox was just an October thing and is gone now. Not looking forward to DST ending though, as it gets dark at 3:30 in the afternoon in New England since we’re in the wrong time zone.
Message 81 of 7,944
UpInSmoke
Contributor

Smiley Very Happy LOL!!! 'Tis the season, then!!! 

Business Lines:

Personal Lines:

Lines of Credit:

Message 82 of 7,944
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@kilroy8 wrote:

First November check-in.

I get my emerald later this month.

Finally 4/24!

Right now, looks all clear all the way to diamond in May.

Green is preferable to red. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 83 of 7,944
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

You guys can't get rid of me that eaay

Are you the norovirus? 

Can the norovirus be killed or gotten rid of?

Eventually, but it usually just lays low. 

Then it definitely isn't me. Is there a Guccivirus?

Yes. It's in the Pradavirus family. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 84 of 7,944
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@expatCanuck wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

Tomorrow is parking lot D-Day at work. They're closing the patient garage and moving them into the lower levels of the staff garage because they are building a new section of the hospital, where the patient's currently park. It's going to be he🏒🏒 getting out of the parking garage in the morning. The trade-off is a nice new wing of the hospital and further job security. Gtg, only on a break. 😘

Kudo'd for hockey sticks.

😄

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 85 of 7,944
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Remedios wrote:
Good morning

No Sleep Pox last night. That means extra Sleep Pox tonight

In credit news, no scoring changes. To The Left and To The Right remain stunted. In The Middle did not change, either. Cricket Pox.

🦗 🦠

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 86 of 7,944
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Remedios wrote:
Good morning

No Sleep Pox last night. That means extra Sleep Pox tonight

In credit news, no scoring changes. To The Left and To The Right remain stunted. In The Middle did not change, either. Cricket Pox.

I'm glad you got some sleep. Hopefully @Adkins can follow suit

In a bit, I've an appointment for the toddler this morning. (The toddler need not attend.)

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 87 of 7,944
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:
Good morning, Gardeners! I fell asleep well before the new thread began and also slept through the night.

In credit news, scores are falling due to big BT shuffles and waiting for updates from $xxk to $0. Today is 6 months since my last app and tomorrow is 5 months since my last HP. The latter being a new record for me since discovering myFICO 4 years ago.

Hopefully sleep pox was just an October thing and is gone now. Not looking forward to DST ending though, as it gets dark at 3:30 in the afternoon in New England since we’re in the wrong time zone.

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 88 of 7,944
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Please, it's not even November yet.

See the source image

There's a special place in hell for you

I knew on Halloween .. The Very Dark part of your Soul  would show, Just never thought it would be that Dark.

Message 89 of 7,944
calyx
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Mornin' peeps.

I don't like November.  It's cold, dark, wet, and dreary.  Along with December thru February.  I just want to hibernate until spring.  And losing DST doesn't help either.  Work days should get shorter with the shorter daylight, but they don't, so I basically live in the dark all winter.  I'm no fan of the "holiday" season either, especially now that I'm alone.  I'll be spending Thanksgiving alone, as I can't afford the "family trip" this year.

I like November because it's cold, dark, wet, and dreary and I use that time to work on indoor projects - but I feel you one the holiday season.  I don't have (close) family to spend holidays with, so it's a little rough and people with families sometimes don't understand it.   I'd invite you over to my orphan holiday meals if you were anywhere near me - it's what I do every year (Christmas and Thanksgiving) for those that don't have anything else to do or are transplants who can't make it home for whatever reason.

I work the holidays (because the extra cost/time of holiday travel isn't worth it to me), but then just do a big brisket/gaming/whatever thing for anyone interested.    This year my best friend is coming down from DC to hang out over Thanksgiving and I've got a few invites out there.  A few others are coming from the Triangle on Saturday (they're doing their own orphan Turkey Day festivities).

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 90 of 7,944
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.