cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - November 2019

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club - November 2019

I guess everyone went out trick-or-treating Smiley Sad

3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>09/2019 CCT EX 829 TU 848 EQ 837
Jack Webb: "That figures. Now let me see if I got the facts straight here. Cleaning woman Clara Clifford discovered your clean copper clappers kept in a closet were copped by Claude Cooper the kleptomaniac from Cleveland. Now, is that about it?"
Message 11 of 6,195
Senior Contributor

@UncleB   Did you lock the wrong thread?

Jack Webb: "That figures. Now let me see if I got the facts straight here. Cleaning woman Clara Clifford discovered your clean copper clappers kept in a closet were copped by Claude Cooper the kleptomaniac from Cleveland. Now, is that about it?"
Message 12 of 6,195

I've always been paranoid about misspelling the month when I make the new thread; so far that's never happened.

Apparently I should have been more concerned about getting the year right.  doh.gif

(It's now fixed... I'm actually thankful this happened on a month with a slower start.)

Message 13 of 6,195
Senior Contributor

Well it's now november    here in real estate land that means nothing gets down til mid January.   Every body is out  Thanksgivng, Christmas and New years Parties.   I need to start organizing this years records.   

Message 14 of 6,195

@Meanmchine wrote:

@UncleB   Did you lock the wrong thread?

LOL... I didn't, but I admit after screwing up on the year in the new thread I did go back and look. Smiley Embarassed  dunce.gif

Message 15 of 6,195
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

I fell asleep 🤷‍♀️

Anyway, gardening has been hard last few weeks. I guess Precious high is wearing off ☹

Regardless, going to continue gardening till two stunted scores get a clue

EX 759 EQ 774 TU 753

Message 16 of 6,195
Senior Contributor

Happy November Ladies and gentlemen. 

Message 17 of 6,195
Senior Contributor

Best of the month, kids.

Back to Blue Murder.

Cards: Ample. Income: Adequate. Credit: Abundant.
INQs: Excessive. Last INQ: What day is it? 2/6 | 3/12 | 11/24
AoOA: Adult. AoYA: Neonate twins. AAoA: 5ish?
All scores above 825. And falling ...

Laying in the gutter, wagon out of sight.

Message 18 of 6,195
Senior Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

I've always been paranoid about misspelling the month when I make the new thread; so far that's never happened.

Apparently I should have been more concerned about getting the year right.  doh.gif

(It's now fixed... I'm actually thankful this happened on a month with a slower start.)

If a tree falls in myFICO and no one is logged on to hear it, does it still make a sound?

Message 19 of 6,195
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Ah, DST this weekend Smiley Indifferent

Message 20 of 6,195
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.