Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - November 2019

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - November 2019

Howdy folks. Going to drive home from Idaho tomorrow. Going to be LOTS of fun driving though this stupid storm.
Message 7941 of 7,944
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@simplynoir wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

Chase withdrawls that depends on checking account and what ATM you get the cash from. In branch machines get you max capacity while non Chase the least which sucks but 🤷‍♂️

That's weird about Chase ATM limits... even for the much-maligned Wells Fargo the limit is set for the card and is the same regardless of what machine you use.

With WF it defaults to $310 (the extra $10 is to allow for the foreign ATM fee) but I had mine raised to $660 with no push-back, and that's at any ATM. 

I think with Chase withdrawls for non-Chase ATMs the limit is $500 but I don't know if that includes forex and any other fees as well. In branch ATMs can get several thousand tho I can't be sure. I just hate the purchase limits if one was inclined to use debit to make them. I understand why they're there but it's your money too Smiley Indifferent

Depending on account, up to $3000 in branch. $500 for non-chase, but private client can pull up to $2000.

I primairly use the Schwab debit for travel so I have limited experience with Chase. $1000 is more than enough for the places that don't accept credit cards. And CPC I hate how Chase keeps offering that to us basically every week and any time we step into a branch Smiley Indifferent

You poor thing, being offered CPC every week... Smiley Tongue

That's not a problem I'll ever have, for better or for worse (LOL).  The most high-falutin bank product I'll ever have is my AR, but that's OK... I'll be strong.  Smiley Tongue  Smiley Very Happy

In short it ain't worth your time and money. There are better options out there Smiley LOL

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  This

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 7942 of 7,944
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Hello from... Marriott. What a shock, right?
Just survived a grueling 12 hour drive that should have been half that. Checked in just in time for December!
Message 7943 of 7,944
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

https://i.imgur.com/CY7UEXd.gif

Message 7944 of 7,944
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.