Did you mean: 

Garden Club - November 2020

tag
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Garden Club - November 2020

@Remedios wrote:

I should start roasting turkey so it's ready by the time Ms. Monsterina and Mr. Xboxed wake up

In other words, 5 pm 😒

"Ms. Monsterina" 😲

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 1781 of 1,948
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@coldfusion wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

I should start roasting turkey so it's ready by the time Ms. Monsterina and Mr. Xboxed wake up

In other words, 5 pm 😒

Have fun watching 3 pairs of eyes follow every movement of your fork from your plate to your mouth and back.

Today is Sweet Pea's birthday.  All she cared about was that she got a new squeaky toy and that she dined on white turkey meat.

My oldest niece is feeding pieces of white turkey meat to our dog and cat

Guess who the favorite is today for cuddles? Traitorous jerks 😐😂

Message 1782 of 1,948
sxa001
Valued Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving!

Our dinner is still in the making, my wonderful wife is doing the bulk of the cooking and I am providing moral support and clean up services, we usually eat our Thanksgiving dinners pretty late.  This is just a very small dinner with the two of us tonight.

Message 1783 of 1,948
tcbofade
Super Contributor

@coldfusion wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

In other words, 5 pm 😒

"Ms. Monsterina" 😲

She gets it from her mother.  smiley-laughing021.gif

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 1784 of 1,948
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@tcbofade wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

In other words, 5 pm 😒

"Ms. Monsterina" 😲

She gets it from her mother.  smiley-laughing021.gif

You're a lot braver than I am. 🐓

(3/2024)

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 1785 of 1,948
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

I made myself a turkey sandwich with stuffing, put the plate down on the kitchen table, and turned my back for a few seconds to put things away in the refrigerator. 

>Naughty Girl mode engaged<

I turned back just in time to avoid a minor catastrophe.

(3/2024)

$1M+ club

Message 1786 of 1,948
MakingProgress
Senior Contributor

It is a Thanksgiving Miracle!

I got an Experian Alert that my score increased. When I checked I see that my FICO 8 increased by 26 points.  In checking my report I see that my one baddie account dropped off my report.   This account had a single late payment that should have dropped in 3/21.   That was the last payment on the account so I would have liked to age for the next three years but beggers can't be choosers.  So EX is now Clean.

Of course I immediately pulled my 3B to check the others.

EQ FICO went up by 27 points and there is no payment history on the account with the late but the account is still on my report.  EQ is now Clean.

For some reason my TU report dropped that late in 8/19 don't ask me why and TU has been Clean since then.

ALL REPORTS ARE CLEAN!

FICO 8 Starting Score

Current Scores

Garden Goal is All Reports Clean – Achieved 11/26/20
Message 1787 of 1,948
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@MakingProgress wrote:

I got an Experian Alert that my score increased. When I checked I see that my FICO 8 increased by 26 points.  In checking my report I see that my one baddie account dropped off my report.   This account had a single late payment that should have dropped in 3/21.   That was the last payment on the account so I would have liked to age for the next three years but beggers can't be choosers.  So EX is now Clean.

EQ FICO went up by 27 points and there is no payment history on the account with the late but the account is still on my report.  EQ is now Clean.

For some reason my TU report dropped that late in 8/19 don't ask me why and TU has been Clean since then.

ALL REPORTS ARE CLEAN!

That rates a huge congratulations!

(3/2024)

$1M+ club

Message 1788 of 1,948
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@MakingProgress wrote:

ALL REPORTS ARE CLEAN!

Congrats! ..On your Thanksgiving Miracle!Smiley Happy

Message 1789 of 1,948
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

I ate way to much.

#FoodComa

Message 1790 of 1,948
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.