Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - November 2020

tag
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - November 2020

Citi keeps hounding me to switch my Simplicity to a Double Cash. I don't, because I keep getting offers like this one on the Simplicity that just came in today. A switch would cost me cash back and makes no sense!

Capture2.GIF

Message 1501 of 1,948
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

Good morning everybody, making my normal morning stop to leave Remi her coffee and her 🤗

Toad Coffee & Travel Mugs | Zazzle

p.s. there's a small private joke there and I'm fine with the rest of you not getting it 😂 🤣  have a nice day everyone

Morning 🤗

I had a giant, scary toad on my patio last summer.

I like to drink my first coffee outside, but without intruders. 

I was flaying my arms and hollering *shoo shoo*, but toad didn't move. 

I took a small step towards it thinking I'll scare it, but instead of hopping away, it hopped towards me.

I accepted defeat and went inside. 

Still a better experience than the one where I thought I left hair scrunchie on patio table, reached for it...turns out it was wolf spider.

Im not a runner, but I probably broke 10 meter dash record. 

Could be time for a visit to Sears Optical:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZOeWFBy75A&ab_channel=amandathomas

Message 1502 of 1,948
calyx
Super Contributor

@kilroy8 wrote:

Citi keeps hounding me to switch my Simplicity to a Double Cash. I don't, because I keep getting offers like this one on the Simplicity that just came in today. A switch would cost me cash back and makes no sense!

Capture2.GIF

One of the reasons I chose to go with Citi when I was starting my credit journey was for the planned future PC of Diamond > DC, but yeah, I don't know why I would when I keep getting sweet, sweet offers.

(for the record, they have not asked, recommended or pushed for a PC, but it still wouldn't make sense if they did).

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 1503 of 1,948
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@kilroy8  when wolf spiders "squat", their legs aren't visible. They really look like scrunched fabric if you just woke up 😂

I kinda like watching them, you can see them early in the morning drinking dew from the grass, I just don't want one getting inside the house. 

I love spiders, I don't love surprise spiders. I gotta be ready to face 8 legged, 100 eye'ed, faster than me, not-so-impressed-by-humans creature. 

Message 1504 of 1,948
Remedios
Credit Mentor

I worked 72.5 hours last week. 

My only plan for today is to buy a big bird and big bird supplies, then occupy couch and be a celery (carrot is too functional for me). 

Sadly, I'm back to wearing mask when hanging out with kiddos, so face gonna hurt even on the weekends. 

Good news is, whenever I roll my eyes, I can pretend it's because mask is irritating me. 

I will take some time off next week, there is no way I can keep this pace. 

We are closed on Thursday, I'm taking Friday off, that should help. 

Message 1505 of 1,948
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

My only plan for today is to buy a big bird and big bird supplies, then occupy couch and be a celery (carrot is too functional for me). 

Sadly, I'm back to wearing mask when hanging out with kiddos, so face gonna hurt even on the weekends. 

Good news is, whenever I roll my eyes, I can pretend it's because mask is irritating me. 

I was going to ask you about that, I'm very glad that you are taking Friday off.

I don't think you have to keep up pretenses when you roll your eyes 😂

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 1506 of 1,948
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@kilroy8 wrote:

Capture2.GIF

Ah, that explains why you don't switch. I never got offers on mine. 🤷

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 1507 of 1,948
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

💜🤗💜🤗💜

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 1508 of 1,948
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Swim lessons are done. The youngest was cranky pants and didn't want to do quite everything but I worked around her.  The oldest was great. No swim lessons next week. Mi madre says she'll take the youngest for the day IF the youngest is in a good mood. 😂🤣😂 We'll do a quick lunch, then naps for both of them, and me.

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 1509 of 1,948
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Aight...imma 'bout to go huntin' turkey and all of the turkey side shows..

Wahhhhhhh! 

Message 1510 of 1,948
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.