Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - November 2021

tag
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - November 2021

My new Chase card just reported to TU and my FICO went up 4 points. 760s here I come! Smiley Very Happy

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 31 of 976
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

Hello everyone,

Checking in for November. Still gardening, with no interest in credit cards at the moment.

This is going to be a crazy month. I am going to Disney World on Wednesday and returning on the 12th. My wife has a conference from the 4th through the 7th, and we're celebrating the end of my master's program the rest of the time. As for the master's program, the final paper is being submitted on Wendesday morning before I go to the airport. I also need to write a final statement on the class forum, but at this point it's an absolute guarantee that I'm getting the degree, since the professor is recommending I go for a PhD. 

After Disney World, my vacation is continuing until Cyber Monday. I need time to unwind after a crazy two-plus year sequence of events. I have told my company that I will only cut my vacation short if I receive a job offer and need to work for the final two weeks before I start the new job.

Anyway, just checked my credit score and my TU went up 5 points. Everything else is going well. Hope you are all doing well. 

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 32 of 976
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Here I am on page 4.

My Nexus Pixel 6 came in today! Sadly, no time to play with it.

A month and a half away from Ruby, and all the comments about how it clashes with my mostly blue siggy.

Also, hoping supply chain holds up enough for a turkey or two.

Message 33 of 976
calyx
Super Contributor

@kilroy8 wrote:

Here I am on page 4.

A month and a half away from Ruby, and all the comments about how it clashes with my mostly blue siggy.

You just need to get in good with some high school FFA group.   They're always trying to sell me extra turkey and chicken meat.

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 34 of 976
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@calyx wrote:

@kilroy8 wrote:

Here I am on page 4.

You just need to get in good with some high school FFA group.   They're always trying to sell me extra turkey and chicken meat.

We have something like 80,000 of the blue jackets from all over the country here in Indy for their annual hoe down.

Message 35 of 976
difringe
Established Contributor

(Sorry for the redaction @difringe -- per the Garden Club rules, that can't be discussed here -- thank you) ready for a 7 month stay or so in the garden lol

Message 36 of 976
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@kilroy8 wrote:

Here I am on page 4.

You better not get any regerts with that purchase otherwise I will be a sad otter

Message 37 of 976
EdMan63
Established Contributor

Is it me or has the garden shrunk a bit? I know I'm not on here that much but it seems like the thread is much smaller. 

Message 38 of 976
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@EdMan63 wrote:

Is it me or has the garden shrunk a bit? I know I'm not on here that much but it seems like the thread is much smaller. 

Adkins and Remedios have not been katchuping.

Message 39 of 976
EdMan63
Established Contributor

@kilroy8 wrote:

@EdMan63 wrote:

Adkins and Remedios have not been katchuping.

Oh is that it? Smiley Very Happy

Message 40 of 976
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.