Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - November 2021

tag
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: Garden Club - November 2021

Home, let the house work begin after breakfast and doggie walk. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 61 of 976
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

I'm not eligible for brooster shot.

Makes me feel young.

Message 62 of 976
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@calyx wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

@calyx wrote:

Got my Moderna booster 2 hours ago and still don't have superpowers.   These vaccines are terrible.

My bandaid has hearts all over it, though, which is kinda nice.

How are you feeling this morning?

Doggie caca.   Mild fever, achy joints, headache, but mostly an arm I can't move without significant pain.
But hey, my immune system is busy and I'll stay home today and nap it off (ibuprofen isn't killing it). 

I must have psychic timing.   Regulatory authorities popped up at work.  Good luck, coworkers, I'm off to watch youtube videos and napping.

You're the 1st person I know that got the Moderna booster.  Side effects sound similar to mine with the Pfizer booster a couple of weeks ago but my arm was only sore, not really painful. 

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 63 of 976
calyx
Super Contributor

@coldfusion wrote:

@calyx wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

@calyx wrote:

Got my Moderna booster 2 hours ago and still don't have superpowers.   These vaccines are terrible.

My bandaid has hearts all over it, though, which is kinda nice.

How are you feeling this morning?

Doggie caca.   Mild fever, achy joints, headache, but mostly an arm I can't move without significant pain.
But hey, my immune system is busy and I'll stay home today and nap it off (ibuprofen isn't killing it). 

I must have psychic timing.   Regulatory authorities popped up at work.  Good luck, coworkers, I'm off to watch youtube videos and napping.

You're the 1st person I know that got the Moderna booster.  Side effects sound similar to mine with the Pfizer booster a couple of weeks ago but my arm was only sore, not really painful. 

Pfizer shot and Moderna booster.    I had ~16h of suck for the second Pfizer shot.  I prefer it over this, but I'll take it.

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 64 of 976
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

@kilroy8 wrote:

I'm not eligible for brooster shot.

Makes me feel young.

I wouldn't say that I am old....just not willing to risk my health and my parents. 

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 65 of 976
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Those of you with hungry pets can try going to petco.com to see if you get this banner along the top.  I don't know if it's targeted or not but worth a peek, there's nothing about being tied to any other conditions.  It's also supposedly stackable so in theory should work for example with the current 20% off promo for in-store pickup.  Free shipping on $35 orders, and can pay with Paypal (Paypal Key anyone?)

image.png  

(3/2024)

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 66 of 976
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Right now I have 2 angels snoozing at my feet.  Heart   Life is good. 

(3/2024)

$1M+ club

Message 67 of 976
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Just measured my bulldog's neck. 19"

Message 68 of 976
IncrsCreditScore
Established Contributor

Cold, rainy, dreary, gloomy day here today.  Tomorrow is supposed to be even worse.

Message 69 of 976
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Tiny human pick-up time! 🚙

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 70 of 976
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.