@Adkins wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@kilroy8 wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

And all done!!

Looks yummy!! But how will it taste?!?!Looks yummy!! But how will it taste?!?!

I'm sure it will be delicious!  It's like I just tuned into the Adkins cooking show 😜 

Ha! Thanks! 😄

Leave it in window sill to cool and send me your coordinates ...

Pie Thief!!!

I think they just want to taste it...you know... for quality assurance purposes 😂

I am curious how it's going to turn out. HEB was out of my usual sugar substitute so I used their brand. I'll let y'all know! 😄

If it's Spenda equivalent IME it won't be a problem.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 811 of 976
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Garden Club - November 2021

Hope everyone has a safe and eat until your stuffed day!

Message 812 of 976
MakingProgress
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@MakingProgress wrote:

Chase has managed to surprise me yet again.

My history with Chase.

2008 - Opened Checking and Savings 

2010 - Chase closed my accounts due to mismanagement on my part.

2018 - Opened Amazon Visa $8500 SL This marked the place in my rebuild where I could begin to get decent cards with decent limits.

2021- Opened Joint Checking with DD and savings

for myself.

2021- Opened IHG Premier MC - $17200 SL.

2021 - Yesterday- Recieved email from Chase that they were raising the limit on my Amazon Card from $8500 to $25500. 

I almost spit my drink out choking on that CLI!!!! GAAAAAF!!!!!!!! Wowie!!!!

That was my reaction too, spefically since it was unrequested and they have not given me one before.

FICO 8 Starting Score

Current Scores

Garden Goal is All Reports Clean – Achieved 11/26/20
Message 813 of 976
MakingProgress
Senior Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

Slicing and dicing for pie inception. Faux sugar, a good dose of cinnamon, pinch of nutmeg and a couple of teaspoons of flour for the pie fixings.

Faux sugar used.Faux sugar used.

You forgot the ground clove.

FICO 8 Starting Score

Current Scores

Garden Goal is All Reports Clean – Achieved 11/26/20
Message 814 of 976
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

As i reported in an ealier post the folks at Amex took away over $20,000 of dw credit limits because she was not "worthy."   $10K each on BCP and Magnet.   Well today they are now showing the $10,000 on her Magnet is back.    I never complained to them or anything but was tempted.

I did pay down on her balances arround $5,000 to $7,000 though but only a little on Amex.    Now can you explain this?   They however have not lower her interest rate back yet however to its 14%.   She has no lates charge offs are anything.  

Amex is Amex. 🤷 Maybe they liked the pay down? 

All I can say is;

The Rewards Abuse Team (RAT) is a division within American Express that looks into accounts who try to game or abuse the rewards system.

AmEx don't like the spend on my New Bus. Blue plus. It was all bus. spend while out of town,

The rep was a clown-face.png.

Give $30,000 to someone in college for groceries. (A certain person on this board nailed it!)

I get hassled for less than $10K spendSmiley Tongue .. In the end, I got my rewards, cashed them out and closed the card.

I will stick with Chase Ink preffered  card. (never hassled / no matter the charge amounts)

Message 815 of 976
expatCanuck
Super Contributor

Wishing all y'all a happy, peaceful and safe Thanksgiving.

2023 Goal: save 3 months' net income

Starting FICO8: 666 (give or take a FICO)
[ Last INQ 12-Feb-2024 ]
EQ8415 INQ (Auto, CC, HELOC, 2 mort)7y2m
EX8125 INQ (2 CC, 2 mort, HELoan)6y11m
TU8294 INQ (3 CC, 1 mort)6y6m
5/243/12AoYA 0m | AoOA 23y6m~3%
Message 816 of 976
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@expatCanuck wrote:

Wishing all y'all a happy, peaceful and safe Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving @expatCanuck !!!

Message 817 of 976
expatCanuck
Super Contributor

Amex has currently extended $30K to me for my grocery card.  Even gave me a SUB to upgrade this year.

Realistically, my annual spend across all cards is $20K or so.  Maybe $25K.  My aggregate line is over $300K.

Smiley Indifferent

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

As i reported in an ealier post the folks at Amex took away over $20,000 of dw credit limits because she was not "worthy."   $10K each on BCP and Magnet.   Well today they are now showing the $10,000 on her Magnet is back.    I never complained to them or anything but was tempted.

I did pay down on her balances arround $5,000 to $7,000 though but only a little on Amex.    Now can you explain this?   They however have not lower her interest rate back yet however to its 14%.   She has no lates charge offs are anything.  

Amex is Amex. 🤷 Maybe they liked the pay down? 

All I can say is;

The Rewards Abuse Team (RAT) is a division within American Express that looks into accounts who try to game or abuse the rewards system.

AmEx don't like the spend on my New Bus. Blue plus. It was all bus. spend while out of town,

The rep was a clown-face.png.

Give $30,000 to someone in college for groceries. (A certain person on this board nailed it!)

I get hassled for less than $10K spendSmiley Tongue .. In the end, I got my rewards, cashed them out and closed the card.

I will stick with Chase Ink preffered  card. (never hassled / no matter the charge amounts)

2023 Goal: save 3 months' net income

Starting FICO8: 666 (give or take a FICO)
[ Last INQ 12-Feb-2024 ]
EQ8415 INQ (Auto, CC, HELOC, 2 mort)7y2m
EX8125 INQ (2 CC, 2 mort, HELoan)6y11m
TU8294 INQ (3 CC, 1 mort)6y6m
5/243/12AoYA 0m | AoOA 23y6m~3%
Message 818 of 976
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Good morning 

I'm actively avoiding cavity search on the big bird. Sigh. Should have just ordered already cooked one. 

I know, 1st kitchen problems 

Message 819 of 976
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@coldfusion wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@kilroy8 wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

And all done!!

Looks yummy!! But how will it taste?!?!Looks yummy!! But how will it taste?!?!

I'm sure it will be delicious!  It's like I just tuned into the Adkins cooking show 😜 

Ha! Thanks! 😄

Leave it in window sill to cool and send me your coordinates ...

Your real name is Yogi, isn't it?!?!? 😂🤣😂

Are you the lady in this pie-stealing story?  (maybe mildly NSFW for naughty words in the comments I never saw)

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/1nh8qm/whats_your_most_embarrassing_i_thought_i_was/ccil...

That's crazy! No, not me! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 820 of 976
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.