Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - November 2022

tag
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - November 2022

Hello everyone,

Checking in for November. No credit news, but I may have some employment news in the near future.

I am a finalist for three positions, one of which came from a former colleague who works at another company now who referred me to a VP. I had the final interviews (three rounds) for that position yesterday, and to be honest, based on the connections and the reactions from the people I spoke to, unless the job gets canceled, I'll be surprised if I don't have an offer in the next couple of weeks. I am waiting to hear about another one (a non-profit, so it may be a while) and I interview for the third this morning. The third job is expected to make an offer, but it wouldn't start until after Thanksgiving, and the commute would be 2 1/2 hours each way, while the other two are remote. 

There's light at the end of the tunnel and I'm in a good place today. I hope you all are as well. 

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 11 of 623
sznthescore
Established Contributor

@bizarrocreditworld Your mindset to acquire one of the many options you have available is guaranteed to yield you great benefits and rewards. Best of luck to you on your journey and endeavors. 👊🏽🦾

REBUILDER CARDS

Goal: FICO 700+
Message 12 of 623
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Welcome to November and snow for you nor easterners Smiley Happy

Always nice to see a couple feet of snow even in Washington DC (land of cherry blossoms). Smiley Very Happy

Otherwise good morning My Ficoer's and @Adkins and @UncleB @tcbofade   ... and all you late risersSmiley Embarassed

Feel like a rascal today! Put Leopard Sheets on one of the beds (Flannel) to remind me of warmer climes!  Smiley Surprised

Winter isn't quite ready to settle in New England just yet, it was close to 70 last week where I was near the border with Canada and they're predicting mid-70's here in Boston over the weekend.    Nyah Nyah!

Good morning everybody

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 13 of 623
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@bizarrocreditworld wrote:

Hello everyone,

Checking in for November. No credit news, but I may have some employment news in the near future.

I am a finalist for three positions, one of which came from a former colleague who works at another company now who referred me to a VP. I had the final interviews (three rounds) for that position yesterday, and to be honest, based on the connections and the reactions from the people I spoke to, unless the job gets canceled, I'll be surprised if I don't have an offer in the next couple of weeks. I am waiting to hear about another one (a non-profit, so it may be a while) and I interview for the third this morning. The third job is expected to make an offer, but it wouldn't start until after Thanksgiving, and the commute would be 2 1/2 hours each way, while the other two are remote. 

There's light at the end of the tunnel and I'm in a good place today. I hope you all are as well. 

Glad to hear you're getting some traction.   One does what one has to do, but a daily 2.5 hr commute each way would be brutal even without factoring in the cost.

(3/2024)

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 14 of 623
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

You were first... I don't really count. Smiley Wink

Nah, you always count around these parts :-)

(3/2024)

$1M+ club

Message 15 of 623
calyx
Super Contributor

Good morning and happy Nov, Gardeners!

It's been a hot minute since my last indiscretion (worth it!), but we're back with a seedling.  I mean, honestly, it seems appropriate that I have to reset my seedling a week after my garden died thanks to the entire week of below freezing temps.  But now we're back to the 70s & 80s and I get to be mad about the weather (seriously, I could have been happy with a FEW figs ripening) and maybe Garden for a bit.    Bear got pneumonia before I headed out to the conference, so I came back asap, and she is SO restless, but just getting to wear she can frolic without too much coughing (poor thing).     Tonight is her first event in two weeks (agility, woot!)

Um... still Gardening.   Not so much gardening.   Just got back from a conference and happy to direct @Adkins over here (non-Garden friendly link).

Stay warm (or cool!) everyone.

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 16 of 623
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

So. Tired. 😴 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 17 of 623
calyx
Super Contributor

<travel expense report submitted>

GIMME ALL THE POINTS

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 18 of 623
RobynJ
Established Contributor

@Adkins  Sending coffee your way 🤩☕️

Well I took a 16 point loss from EX for the auto loan hitting my report. Navy is quick to add. I expected as much so I'm not upset. It will just help strengthen my file in the long run. 

I wish I had U Socks in my sights but Miyagi son was told to wait at least a year. 

> > > > > > > > >

Starting Score:

Current Score:
My highest 818

Goal Score:

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

/
Message 19 of 623
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@bizarrocreditworld wrote:

Hello everyone,

Fantastic news!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 20 of 623
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.