Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - October 2018

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - October 2018

A few days ago someone said that EX provides a FICO score for free.  Not true... I can view my EX report for free, but they charge for a FICO score.  FML.

Guess I can only keep track of my TU score thru BoA now, since Discover Scorecard can't get it now that I've frozen my reports.

Message 1351 of 4,102
wingennis
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

cheddar-cheese-spread-lg

Exhibit A:  Intestinal Adhesive

OMFluffyGiraffe, why?!  Why would you do it?   Now all we need is the pound cake and the peanut butter to reinforce our garden wall.

Message 1352 of 4,102
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

A few days ago someone said that EX provides a FICO score for free.  Not true... I can view my EX report for free, but they charge for a FICO score.  FML.

Guess I can only keep track of my TU score thru BoA now, since Discover Scorecard can't get it now that I've frozen my reports.

https://www.freecreditscore.com

EX  does provide free Fico 8. Score and report updated every 30 days 

Message 1353 of 4,102
expatCanuck
Super Contributor

^^^^^^
What Rem said. I can attest.

2023 Goal: save 3 months' net income

Starting FICO8: 666 (give or take a FICO)
[ Last INQ 12-Feb-2024 ]
EQ8415 INQ (Auto, CC, HELOC, 2 mort)7y2m
EX8125 INQ (2 CC, 2 mort, HELoan)6y11m
TU8294 INQ (3 CC, 1 mort)6y6m
5/243/12AoYA 0m | AoOA 23y6m~3%
Message 1354 of 4,102
expatCanuck
Super Contributor

@wingennis wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

cheddar-cheese-spread-lg

Exhibit A:  Intestinal Adhesive

OMFluffyGiraffe, why?!  Why would you do it?   Now all we need is the pound cake and the peanut butter to reinforce our garden wall.

Outstanding.  Particularly the fluffy giraffe.

[ Last INQ 12-Feb-2024 ]
Message 1355 of 4,102
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nope... I just get this: "Your Free Credit Report does not include a credit score.  See your FICO® Score for just $1 with a 7-day trial in Experian CreditWorks℠ Plus."

Maybe they used to be free and your account is grandfathered in?  Or you paid for the "CreditWorks Plus".  Or it was the Nyquil talking... or maybe it's only free for Nyquil cardholders? Smiley Happy

Maybe now that freezes are free by law they had to make up the difference by charging for FICO scores now...

Message 1356 of 4,102
expatCanuck
Super Contributor

Listening to the Beatles' All I've Got To Do.  So good.

[ Last INQ 12-Feb-2024 ]
Message 1357 of 4,102
MakingProgress
Senior Contributor

When the October schedule came out at work I was scheduled off for Today and tomorrow due to the wierd way our pay weeks runs.   I was asked shortly after if I could work tomorow for some OT.   I agreed to that working tomorrow.   Well at 8:09 this  morning my phone is blowing up.  Someone called in sick and guess who has to goto work today.   I did tell them I wouldn't be there in time to open and I will need to leave at 4.  I really could use a day off. 

FICO 8 Starting Score

Current Scores

Garden Goal is All Reports Clean – Achieved 11/26/20
Message 1358 of 4,102
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@bizarrocreditworld wrote:

Sorry, but I need to go on a two-part rant:

First, I've been getting solicitations for something called the FIT Mastercard. It's a lovely concept from the same folks who give you the Verve. $400 limit, $89 processing fee, $99 annual fee and $6.25 monthly fee. I'll make like a southwest Texas town and El Paso. Makes me want to throw a fit. Smiley Tongue

Second, I've been looking at cell phones. I'm noticing that there are now phones with five cameras, which reminded me of Dr. Mephisto and his monkeys with multiple rear ends. What's the point?

My question when I buy a cell phone is "Can it make a phone call without sounding like I'm in a well?".  If the answer is "yes", then I'll buy it.

End of rant.  

The reason for the multiple cameras is to give you more options. Since it's a fixed lens, when you zoom, it's digitally which makes the picture worse. To get around that, they give you a standard camera, one specifically for zoom, and one for wide angles. On the front you get the standard for selfies and a wide for group shots.

Message 1359 of 4,102
MakingProgress
Senior Contributor

@expatCanuck wrote:

I can play ...

Mrs. E received HELOC compost from BoA today. And I harvested these:

10-10peppers.jpg

Just curious, do you grow anything besides peppers?

FICO 8 Starting Score

Current Scores

Garden Goal is All Reports Clean – Achieved 11/26/20
Message 1360 of 4,102
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.