Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - October 2018

tag
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Re: Garden Club - October 2018

@Anonymous wrote:

A few days ago someone said that EX provides a FICO score for free.  Not true... I can view my EX report for free, but they charge for a FICO score.  FML.

Guess I can only keep track of my TU score thru BoA now, since Discover Scorecard can't get it now that I've frozen my reports.

No they don't. I get mine every month for free. It's also updated throughout the month when something significant happens.

PhotoGrid_1539266966281.jpgPhotoGrid_1539266982204.jpg

Message 1361 of 4,102
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Every time I think the ghost in our house is gone, it does something to remind us it's still there.

Message 1362 of 4,102
Anonymous
Not applicable

uh is there another myfico glitch? i was caught up till like whatever time this morning 8am or so.. i just logged back in and it brought me all the way back to 10pm last night!
😱
Message 1363 of 4,102
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

Every time I think the ghost in our house is gone, it does something to remind us it's still there.

bf's entity that came back with him when he died and they brought him back 3 times after the car accident reminds us every now and then also. its very creepy

Message 1364 of 4,102
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Morning YallSmiley Happy Hope yall got your ice ice baby for your drinks last night, or maybe had a funky cold medina, just remember it takes two to make a thing go right. Rhythm is a dancer so just if you dont redact while in the garden, you will always be too legit to quit.

I love NavySmiley Happy. Details to comeSmiley Wink Now off to help in job B receiving 12 pallets, woo hooSmiley Wink

2jvym5.jpg

Message 1365 of 4,102
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

bf's entity that came back with him when he died and they brought him back 3 times after the car accident reminds us every now and then also. its very creepy

We've become used to it.  It was creepy at first, especially since i didnt believe in ghosts, but after the stuff I've experienced in this house, its impossible to not become a believer.  Luckily, it's not malicious. The other night I was trying to sleep and it kept moving stuff around on the dresser. I was like, "c'mon, knock it off, I'm trying to sleep." It stopped. 

Message 1366 of 4,102
Remedios
Credit Mentor

I dont know this story

Message 1367 of 4,102
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

A few days ago someone said that EX provides a FICO score for free.  Not true... I can view my EX report for free, but they charge for a FICO score.  FML.

Guess I can only keep track of my TU score thru BoA now, since Discover Scorecard can't get it now that I've frozen my reports.

No they don't. I get mine every month for free. It's also updated throughout the month when something significant happens.

PhotoGrid_1539266966281.jpgPhotoGrid_1539266982204.jpg

Looks like you have something called Experian IdentityWorks Premium for free.  I don't get that option at all.  All I get is a free report with no score, and if I try to "upgrade" it only offers me the CreditWorks product which is not free.

If I google Experian IdentityWorks Premium, I see it come up as a $19.99/month product.  No thanks.

Maybe you and Remedios have an older, grandfathered product that is free, but is no longer available... or because of identity theft in the past or something you were able to get it for free?  I don't know.  It's not give me a free FICO score no matter what I try.  They want me to pay, and I refuse to.

Oh well, where I am now, my scores aren't important anyway.  I can't app or receive a CLI, so my score could be 550 or 850, it would make no difference.  If I absolutely had to get my EX FICO 8 for some reason I could just unfreeze temporarily and get it from Discover Scorecard.

Message 1368 of 4,102
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@Remedios wrote:

I dont know this story

I'll tell you guys about my haunted house when I get off work. Probably around 6pm pst.

Message 1369 of 4,102
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Remedios wrote:

I dont know this story

I'll tell you guys about my haunted house when I get off work. Probably around 6pm pst.

I hate waiting, call in sick. Your e-employer is more important

Message 1370 of 4,102
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.