Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - October 2018

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - October 2018

Howdy garden peeps and happy October! Don't forget that you're never too old to dress up for Halloween. Smiley Wink

Message 11 of 4,102
Anonymous
Not applicable

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Nice graphic for October, @UncleB!  No idea how @simplynoir beat me, though.  The refresh and paste game is strong with that one.  LOL

He's laughing next to me when he saw he was first. That should be all you need to know about him tonight. LOL.

Message 12 of 4,102
outofcredit
Established Contributor

Happy October everyone!  Still here, will be celebrating another birthday on Halloween.  Can't wait for the Reese's peanut butter cups the grandkids will collect for me while trick or treating.

Instead of waiting for the storm to pass, I've learned to dance in the rain.
Message 13 of 4,102
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy October Garden! 

Still plugging along......no hard temptations. Been focusing on other areas so it hasn’t been too tempting. Hope everyone else is holding strong! 

Message 14 of 4,102
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Nice graphic for October, @UncleB!  No idea how @simplynoir beat me, though.  The refresh and paste game is strong with that one.  LOL

Thanks, my friend! Smiley Very Happy

No system glitches like last month (I was a minute late)... the forum software smiled down on me tonight!  Smiley Tongue

Message 15 of 4,102
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any particular reason the front page of the forum is blank? Cookie error perhaps?

Message 16 of 4,102
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Howdy garden peeps and happy October! Don't forget that you're never too old to dress up for Halloween. Smiley Wink

Amen 🙌🏾

I’ll be in Cabo this Halloween....and yes I’m taking a costume 😂

Last vacay of 2018. 

Message 17 of 4,102
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Any particular reason the front page of the forum is blank? Cookie error perhaps?

It looks OK to me... does a screen refresh bring it back?

Message 18 of 4,102
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Lame. I forgot

Message 19 of 4,102
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Gotta be a cookies or browser issue.  Looks fine to me.  CTRL + F5 or COMMAND + R to the rescue?

Message 20 of 4,102
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.