Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - October 2018

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - October 2018

Good morning all!

It's nice to be back on the forum. Based on some of the post from last month's Garden Club (GC) thread, I see some of us still aren't adhering to GC rules. I won't call anyone out, but if your fingertips are burning as you read my post...

Yes, I'm talking about you. 

Happy gardening everyone!!!

Message 21 of 4,102
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Any particular reason the front page of the forum is blank? Cookie error perhaps?

It looks OK to me... does a screen refresh bring it back?

Nope. All it shows are the stats at top like the members, posts, and people online with nada below that.

Message 22 of 4,102
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Good morning all!

It's nice to be back on the forum. Based on some of the post from last month's Garden Club (GC) thread, I see some of us still aren't adhering to GC rules. I won't call anyone out, but if your fingertips are burning as you read my post...

There she is! Good to see you! 😀

Message 23 of 4,102
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Good morning all!

Anusara, it is so good to see you on here! Welcome back, my friend! Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 4,102
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous welcome back!!!

Message 25 of 4,102
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fixed it. It was a filter program issue with Adguard blocking some elements that was preventing parts of the forum from showing.

Message 26 of 4,102
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous  Congrats on the Titans win today. DH and I sat in the car in the driveway listening to the end of the game when we got home after church. It was too exciting to miss by going inside, lol! Smiley Happy

Message 27 of 4,102
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Good morning all!

@Anonymous you are a sight for sore eyes!!  It's sooo good to see you again!!  screamer.gif

Message 28 of 4,102
Anonymous
Not applicable

HaPpY OcToBeR...🎃

Still September here. I am sooo ready for October and cooler weather. And Fall Colors!!!

Message 29 of 4,102
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

WAY past my bedtime, kiddos, so I'm outta here.  Happy gardening, and don't app this month.  Just don't.  Smiley Wink

Message 30 of 4,102
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.