tag
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - October 2019

@simplynoir wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@Remedios wrote:
While I did bump into ambulance, I dont have a concussion so I know it's not October but I'll pretend with the rest of you

Your west coast shenanigans smh. It better be what it's all cracked up to be when I'm there at the end of the month

I already took out ambulance 

If you wanna outdo me, its gotta be fire truck 

Might as well go full yolo, buy a tank, and just take a cruise down the highway like a GTA character in Los Santos

Already happened in SD 24 years ago https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/lifestyle/people/sdut-tank-rampage-story-symbol-2015may16-htmls...

Message 61 of 7,674
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@simplynoir wrote:

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@Remedios wrote:
While I did bump into ambulance, I dont have a concussion so I know it's not October but I'll pretend with the rest of you

Your west coast shenanigans smh. It better be what it's all cracked up to be when I'm there at the end of the month

Might as well go full yolo, buy a tank, and just take a cruise down the highway like a GTA character in Los Santos

It's been done.

7laugrfEBiPukjKQNOC4Yf5zg-fvKsA_CZwdGkE5_zA.jpg

Thank you youtube lol. More recent happening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFnmTgi0tOw

Ours was better. We also have a better soundtrack.

https://youtu.be/tmFiZoe-7P4

Message 62 of 7,674
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Meanmchine wrote:

@Remedios wrote:
I rear ended ambulance

- 500 ficos

That's all

Maybe you can plea bargin it down to simple Jaywalking

As her e-ttorney, I'm advising her to not respond to this on the grounds that it may incriminate her.

I mean, she just sort of like...admitted it. Pretty incriminating. Best bet now is an Alford plea or something. 

Your honor, I would like to have my client's statement stricken from the record. It was done under duress. I intend to prove that my client was taken advantage of and manipulated into confessing because of the fact that English is not her native language. 

That defense might run into problems when they notice that her English is better than all of the native speakers in the room! Smiley Very Happy

It might be PITA, but she'll beat it.  I had a couple like that 'back in the day' that took up my time but they didn't get my money (and more importantly, no points).

Definitely not gonna call you as a character witness.

Message 63 of 7,674
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Happy October, everyone!  It’s been 5 months today since I last opened a new account and tomorrow will be 4 months since my last HP.  Gold Spade here I come!

Going to take this month to examine my hotel and airline strategy for 2020, and card lineup in general.

Please let me know what our plans are as soon as you figure it out! 😝

Happy Oct everyone! 

Smiley LOL

Message 64 of 7,674
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@Meanmchine wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

My brother once hit a senior citizen tour bus

He's alright in my driving manual

Can you gently bump into the car I want to buy while it is in the dealer so I can get a discount while also having them repair it?

You're really an attorney,  aren't you 😂

For a small fee, sure. 

Time, place, make, and model. I got the rest

Message 65 of 7,674
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Definitely not gonna call you as a character witness.

smiley-laughing021.gif

Message 66 of 7,674
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Meanmchine wrote:

Gonna call it a night too.  Cyaz all in the morning

Message 67 of 7,674
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Happy October, everyone!  It’s been 5 months today since I last opened a new account and tomorrow will be 4 months since my last HP.  Gold Spade here I come!

Going to take this month to examine my hotel and airline strategy for 2020, and card lineup in general.

Please let me know what our plans are as soon as you figure it out! 😝

Happy Oct everyone! 

Heart  I've ruled out Air France/KLM as an alternate due to the way XP are calculated.  Domestic is domestic no matter how you do it.  30-minute flight from Amsterdam to Brussels earns significantly more than Boston to Honolulu. Smiley Surprised

Message 68 of 7,674
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

1st

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 69 of 7,674
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Remedios wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@Meanmchine wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

My brother once hit a senior citizen tour bus

He's alright in my driving manual

Can you gently bump into the car I want to buy while it is in the dealer so I can get a discount while also having them repair it?

You're really an attorney,  aren't you 😂

For a small fee, sure. 

Time, place, make, and model. I got the rest

Perfect. I'll get you the details shortly. 

Credit news update: I have moved to Henry McKenna BiB and will then head to bed after I finish both the whiskey and my brief. 

Non-credit news: Another zero balance card. Balances down (obviously). Not to get too far ahead of myself, but 3x paycheck month of November is gonna be litttttt (with zero balances). I think I am gonna try and do this whole "purchase a car and refi my student loans in the same week" thing (and make sure I can get a spade quicker..obviously). Then I can be pretty setup for the "get a new house" part in 6-8 months. Not sure if it's the change of months, the hour, or the whiskey...but I feel like I might actually have a plan here. 

Message 70 of 7,674
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.