Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Garden Club - October 2019

@Adkins wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

I only eat kosher baby dill pickles. 

The lamb and veal of vinegar treats.

Besides eggs, it's the only younglings I eat. 

You eat Young Turkey 

I never say turkey that said Old Turkey on packaging 

Message 2551 of 7,674
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

There's also Wild Turkey.

No, wait ...

Message 2552 of 7,674
Remedios
Credit Mentor

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b1/2c/e4/b12ce4ecafe9c6a817ce810fc361cfa6.gif

Message 2553 of 7,674
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

You eat Young Turkey 

I've never noticed turkey age, we usually just get breasts instead of a whole bird. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 2554 of 7,674
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Brian_Earl_Spilner

Many fence jumpers.

Everyone is sick this week.

You need a new job.

They need reports iced

I'm out of sanitizer

You are so right, K

Message 2555 of 7,674
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

You eat Young Turkey 

I've never noticed turkey age, we usually just get breasts instead of a whole bird. 🤷🏽‍♀️

I love turkey.  You need 2 servings of stuffing for every serving of bird

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 2556 of 7,674
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Adkins wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Omg this bone spur in my mouth is hell! I need the **bleep** thing to come out soon! Smiley Sad

Negative kudo

Bad Kudos.png

Dear @UncleB, I really need this negative kudos in my macros. Thank you! 😘

Trying to jack my Kudos i see LOL      If that can be macro-ed..  me to please Smiley Very Happy

Message 2557 of 7,674
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kilroy8 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Again Smiley Sad

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Ducks-Unlimited-Approval/m-p/5770639#M631097

I might need to seek HELP..  

Dude, what are you doing?

WINNNINNNG!!!!    LOL       being reckless, and i wouldn't advise it...   Have fun tho Smiley Happy

Message 2558 of 7,674
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ToxikPH wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

Need a recap on the last 30 pages @UncleB . Not gonna go back in read them.

Worst day at work in a long time. Was so hungry I bought a mcrib on the way home. It was horrible. Blacklisting it again.

Mostly more of the same... of note, @Adkins and her family has been sick, we've had some fence jumpers. 

Sorry work didn't go well today.  Smiley Sad

Who are you callin a fence jumper?

wavey_zps81xnuobx.gif  ME!!!!!! 

Message 2559 of 7,674
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hut1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Hut1 Oh but he has never stayed at the Backwoods Boarding House everything is extra. Food, Toilet items, linens, permission to use washer/dryer.     Heck we changed it over to a pay toilet $1 in quarters.   Parking is $2  day lol.   He pays or moves   

Have you ever read my rants about DS#1 in this and other part relationships and money?.   DS#1 is over 40 years old makes over$50K  year has $300 car payment his rent is $600 includes electric, water, and cable (a real deal) and can't make ends meet.  He is divorced and meets favor of the month who wants him to (and he does to point of being broke and not paying his own bills and instead )pays all for anything and everything for her.  Then he calls us for money.   He lives about 1 1/2 hours away.     Just wait your fun is about to start.   Flavor of month changes very often.   

I totally need some links.  I feel like I need to prepare for disappointment  Lol.

@Hut1 I am not versed in links but will give some hightights.  1)  I decided to take three unpaid days off last week and 3 days off the week before unpaid so I can't pay rent and need you to pay it for me.    I took the time off for no reason just decided not to go to work.    2) Flavor or the month and I together only make $100K and live together in my tiny apartment this is not enough so I need you to give me more money. 3) When I was in the hospital and home recovering I could not work   so flavor also decided to stay home and keep me company unpaid so we can't pay our bills  4) I want to buy flavor of the month agif t to her. $500 birthday present but can't because we spent to much money so can you    give me the money 5)  The kitchen is to small so Flavor and I go out to dinner every night and spend atleast $50   Red Lobster, Olive Garden and other places then we don't have enough money to eat out next week and pay rent    6) Flavor is only giving her ex husband $300/week (not alimony or child support) just because she thinks he might need it.  ( Her ex works in a UAW Auto Assembly plant and makes more then Flavor and DS #1 combined )     7) I think you'll should just give me 10% of what you make because I am the oldest child, 8) We let Flavors car get repoed so we could go to Madris Grais   can you give me the $1,000  to get it back.  Flavor has no money as she again gave her ex his $300 (see #6 above because he should get it)    8) I now have volunteered to pay for all the bills of Flavors sister, sisters husband and their daughter who make more money then me and by the way (old) flavor decided to cut her hours at work done to 24 hours a week.   9) (old) Flavor quit her job when they announced the plant was closing in 3 weeks and every one who stays til closing  was getting a $5,000 BONUS as well as 6 month medical full paid by co. then get unemployment.   Not enough  10) we decided to take  trip to FL just because we felt like it last week and can't pay our bills this week,

Yes these are all true in the last year.  Some have been use many times.   

Message 2560 of 7,674
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.