Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - October 2019

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - October 2019

@pizza1 wrote:
Well...I never thought Id be the type of person that would get up at 4am to go work out before going to work... And I was right.

@pizza1   If you think you can or you think you can't..  either way you are right..     We still believe in you tho Smiley Wink

Message 3381 of 7,674
Anonymous
Not applicable

In Credit News:

I haven't apped anything in 5 days...  Score Smiley Very Happy

Back to battling the few things left on my report again, keep my fingers busy with that and no more <redactions>

Message 3382 of 7,674
Anonymous
Not applicable

“And dear lord, the Garden breakout while I was away was pretty epic.”

Calyx - truly, you left and lunatics were running the garden asylum. You better put that Sync sewing card to use and make a whole buncha straitjackets.
Message 3383 of 7,674
ToxikPH
Established Contributor

Long day tomorrow of work then midterms so good night everyone!
Message 3384 of 7,674
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

HELLO!

Message 3385 of 7,674
Anonymous
Not applicable

Today's office mail had interesting mal pieces 1) Suntrust open biz checking deposit $1500 anf get $200 sub 

2) PNC biz line of credit    I am kind of interested in both  Wont trash them yet. but no apping either 

As usual clients want the impossible  two time critical work orders came in at 10PM tonight both due at 4PM tommorrow. Can only due one at time (mostly on line with their proprietory (sp) software 1 use at a time one  ) Each requires about 4 hours computer time and 2 hours  out of office.    For this same client I already have scheduled several routine out of way inspections that are due tommorrow.   I think the vendor manager and I need to have a little talk.    

Message 3386 of 7,674
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it just me, or is there an echo in here? They must all be hibernating.

Recent happening:

Me: “It’s been cold the last few mornings, hasn’t it?”

Customer: “Oh, you people that never lived in Minnesota! You don’t know what cold is.”

Me: “Hey, now, I tell you my toes have been pink in the morning when I’m doing chores in my flip-flops! Pink! That’s practically frostbite!”
Message 3387 of 7,674
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yup, Backwoods, you need to have a little chat with them. Just be sure it doesn’t involve concrete shoes.
Message 3388 of 7,674
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

I went to my PCP today for routine lab work.  Waiting room was the fullest Ive ever seen. After waiting 2 hours I kinda lost it and let "Meanie" out. I love my PCP but he was economically forced into joining this network.  I was not a happy camper today.

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 3389 of 7,674
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

HELLO!

Shhhh   There's people trying to sleep

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 3390 of 7,674
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.