cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - October 2019

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - October 2019

(I'll try and catch up later on my lunch break.)






Message 71 of 3,386
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club - October 2019


@Adkins wrote:

1st


lolgif.gif

 


AU




Starting Score: 651
Current Score: 683
Goal Score: 751

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 72 of 3,386
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club - October 2019


@Adkins wrote:

1st


Message 73 of 3,386
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club - October 2019


@Adkins wrote:

(I'll try and catch up later on my lunch break.)


Ok, got itSmiley Happy

 

Message 74 of 3,386
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - October 2019

I was planning to stay up until midnight, but I'm too tired. Gonna have to start celebrating October early.

 

ezgif.com-optimize (1).gif








***AD SPACE AVAILABLE***
Message 75 of 3,386
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Garden Club - October 2019


@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@dberryhill wrote:

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@Meanmchine wrote:

@Remedios wrote:
I rear ended ambulance

- 500 ficos

That's all

Maybe you can plea bargin it down to simple Jaywalking


As her e-ttorney, I'm advising her to not respond to this on the grounds that it may incriminate her.


I mean, she just sort of like...admitted it. Pretty incriminating. Best bet now is an Alford plea or something. 


Your honor, I would like to have my client's statement stricken from the record. It was done under duress. I intend to prove that my client was taken advantage of and manipulated into confessing because of the fact that English is not her native language. 


 

So, let me get this straight..we all have to be idiots in our native languages? 

Suddenly,  every word you ever typed makes sense. 

 

 

 

EX 759 EQ 774 TU 753


Message 76 of 3,386
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - October 2019


@Remedios wrote:

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@dberryhill wrote:

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@Meanmchine wrote:

@Remedios wrote:
I rear ended ambulance

- 500 ficos

That's all

Maybe you can plea bargin it down to simple Jaywalking


As her e-ttorney, I'm advising her to not respond to this on the grounds that it may incriminate her.


I mean, she just sort of like...admitted it. Pretty incriminating. Best bet now is an Alford plea or something. 


Your honor, I would like to have my client's statement stricken from the record. It was done under duress. I intend to prove that my client was taken advantage of and manipulated into confessing because of the fact that English is not her native language. 


 

So, let me get this straight..we all have to be idiots in our native languages? 

Suddenly,  every word you ever typed makes sense. 

 

 

 


🤦‍♂️ I never said anything of the sort. It was a joke. I was playing off every non-native English speaker I know, such as my mom, who uses ESL as a scapegoat. They speak English fine until it suits them not to. Like when they're trying to get out of jury duty or if they're trying to work the system.








***AD SPACE AVAILABLE***
Message 77 of 3,386
Moderator

Re: Garden Club - October 2019


@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

I was playing off every non-native English speaker I know, such as my mom, who uses ESL as a scapegoat. They speak English fine until it suits them not to. Like when they're trying to get out of jury duty or if they're trying to work the system.

That reminds me of this:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-ruZ7zad8g 

(Relevant joke at the end.) Smiley Very Happy

 

I'm a huge fan of 'Fluffy'.  Smiley Very Happy

 

Image result for fluffy

 

 

Message 78 of 3,386
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - October 2019


@UncleB wrote:

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

I was playing off every non-native English speaker I know, such as my mom, who uses ESL as a scapegoat. They speak English fine until it suits them not to. Like when they're trying to get out of jury duty or if they're trying to work the system.

That reminds me of this:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-ruZ7zad8g 

(Relevant joke at the end.) Smiley Very Happy

 

I'm a huge fan of 'Fluffy'.  Smiley Very Happy

 

Image result for fluffy

 

 


Basically. My mom would act like it was her first year here even though she was extremely fluent and had been a citizen since 76. Then I had my friends telling me they just claim to not speak English to get out of jury duty and I should have done the same. I just shake my head, but what kills me, is that they get away with it. All they have to do is frustrate someone enough and they'll get a pass.








***AD SPACE AVAILABLE***
Message 79 of 3,386
Contributor

Re: Garden Club - October 2019

Hola guys/gals 

 

gotta say I'm not a fan of October and Halloween but I'm definitely looking forward to sharing thanksgiving and some turducken with y'all. 

still holding strong in the garden. Signed into equifax today and score went up 1 point. Wooohooooo lol. 

Hope everyone is doing great. 

Remember if you are going to be hitting some Luv buttons this month, hit them right!

08ECFE7B-6B8D-424F-AFAB-BDF277107452.jpegLIKE THIS!

 







Gardening until 09/2021
Message 80 of 3,386
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.