Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - October 2021

tag
calyx
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - October 2021

Happy Friday Jr, Gardeners,

In exciting news, I got a call about new bed delivery for tomorrow.  In less than exciting news, I had to ask them to reschedule because I forgot I had a regulatory site inspection visit tomorrow.   Poo.

It woulda been the perfect day, too, because the girls are going to be at doggie daycare and I wouldn't even have had to wrangle them.

Anyway, still gardening - got some slightly unpretty peppers to roast and grind for home made chili powder.   Also still Gardening.

Oh, hey, it's Spade Day!  Yay!

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 491 of 840
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@tcbofade wrote:

Good morning boys and girls.  Happy Thursday!

Happy 2:48 @Remedios !

I found seven Experian flavored Ficos this morning!   Found eight for DW!  No idea why, can't see any changes on either report but we'll take 'em!

I honestly don't mind going in to work early... but going in early every day gets old...  I completed one project last week, and should complete another this morning... hopefully, I'll go back to a more reasonable start time next week.  We shall see.

Hope that you're all off to a good start!

Happy 7:23 

Message 492 of 840
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Back to the grind today. MIL was complaining. She obviously enjoyed laying in bed all day being catered to.

Message 493 of 840
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Morning I think

This week has scrambled my brain so much I thought yesterday was Monday and woke up at 3 this morning thinking it was Friday today

My mind is living the dream right now 😐

Message 494 of 840
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@simplynoir wrote:

Morning I think

This week has scrambled my brain so much I thought yesterday was Monday and woke up at 3 this morning thinking it was Friday today

My mind is living the dream right now 😐

Been there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9Yq5m9eLIQ&ab_channel=demonsbutterfly

Message 495 of 840
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

You know when you suddenly need to sneeze and have no time to get tissue, so you hold it in? Just learned that is a bad idea. You can sneeze 100 mph, and that fastball has to go somewhere (eyes, ears, etc). Blood vessels, eardrums can burst - can even fracture ribs if elderly. Go ahead and let that sneeze loose.

The more you know.

Message 496 of 840
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Howdy, howdy boys and girls.  Happy Thursday some more!

No credit news.  Ever.

DW wants to go out for dinner... not sure where yet, but we'll go somewhere.

Highs in the low 70s today... it's gorgeous outside!  Smiley Happy

Work was medium.  Nothing wonderful, nothing awful.

Tomorrow is DW's last day with her current employer... she's thrilled, excited, and a bit anxious... but she's fine.  She'll find the next thing... everyone in the world is hiring right now!

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 497 of 840
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@tcbofade wrote:

Tomorrow is DW's last day with her current employer... she's thrilled, excited, and a bit anxious... but she's fine.  She'll find the next thing... everyone in the world is hiring right now!

Sounds like a handy excuse to go get an ice cream in an old pickup truck. 

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 498 of 840
MakingProgress
Senior Contributor

Sometimes I hate being a homeowner.

May 2021  - New Roof 12K

August 2021 - New Well Pump - 1.8K

September 2021 - need new Water Softner - they want 2.2K for new one, due to using up most of my savings on Roof,  I am going to rent fot 29.95 / month.  

October 2021 - new preassure tank and assorted fittings for Well systemm 1.3K

I would really like a chance to save some money again instead of bottoming out my available cash. 

FICO 8 Starting Score

Current Scores

Garden Goal is All Reports Clean – Achieved 11/26/20
Message 499 of 840
Regular Contributor

So I took a single hit today with the Citi Custom Cash which was only a -3 to my credit score. 

American Express Blue Cash Every | Discover it | Citi Double Cash | Citi Custom Cash (10/2021) | Bank of America Cash Rewards | Chase Slate | Capital One Quicksilver | Amazon Store Card | PayPal Credit | J. Crew | Old Navy | Experian: 785 Equifax: 798 Transunion: 777 |
Message 500 of 840
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.