Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - September 2019

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - September 2019

@calyx wrote:

Told my director I'd get everything finished by the end of the day.
Finished it all at 11:56PM EDT.

So technically, I did.
(nevermind that the deadline was 8/31)

And then I almost forgot to turn on my out of office.

G'night y'all.  Have a great week/weekend.  I'm off to vacay til Monday.

Yeah...I am the king of those "late in the day" turnarounds. Admittedly because I am also good at overpromising deadlines. Good at getting 3 days work done in 1...which is a blessing and curse. A lot of nights i am posting late here, I am usually working on something concurrently.

Enjoy your vacation! Make sure to hide from work and really enjoy it!

Message 2311 of 6,314
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@calyx wrote:

Told my director I'd get everything finished by the end of the day.
Finished it all at 11:56PM EDT.

So technically, I did.
(nevermind that the deadline was 8/31)

And then I almost forgot to turn on my out of office.

G'night y'all.  Have a great week/weekend.  I'm off to vacay til Monday.

Enjoy your vacation!

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 2312 of 6,314
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Good night everyone !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 2313 of 6,314
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

network is stable, time for bed.  'night all. 

(3/2024)

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 2314 of 6,314
Remedios
Credit Mentor

I'm almost ready for my first nap.
All I have to do is find one more dog. I got two, third one is hiding somewhere because I tried to give her Trifexis . I live in heartworm central.
She hates Trifexis and can smell it in a different country.
🤷‍♀️

Message 2315 of 6,314
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

9-11-01

May we take a brief Moment of silence for all those who lost and gave their Lives in the line of Duty!

Of the 2,977 victims killed in the September 11 attacks, 412 were emergency workers in New York City who responded to the World Trade Center. This included:

See the source image

Message 2316 of 6,314
Anonymous
Not applicable

@M_Smart007 thank you for posting the 911 Information and details of those who gave their life!
Message 2317 of 6,314
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

9-11-01

May we take a brief Moment of silence for all those who lost and gave their Lives in the line of Duty!

Of the 2,977 victims killed in the September 11 attacks, 412 were emergency workers in New York City who responded to the World Trade Center. This included:

See the source image

18 years ago? Wow. I remember it vividly. My stepdad woke me up that morning when the first plane hit. I was late to the start of the school year and so I didn't start until the Friday after it happened. A very sad day in American history. Thank you for sharing @M_Smart007.

Smiley Sad

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 2318 of 6,314
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Remedios wrote:
I'm almost ready for my first nap.
All I have to do is find one more dog. I got two, third one is hiding somewhere because I tried to give her Trifexis . I live in heartworm central.
She hates Trifexis and can smell it in a different country.
🤷‍♀️

I hope it was Molly, the other 2 couldn't hide quite so easily hahaha.

I tried Trifexis with my last one, what, 7-8 years ago? and it was a struggle to get him to eat it.  I just go with Hartguard Plus + a Seresto collar for fleas/ticks and Sweet Pea also gets the updated Lyme vaccine yearly.

Here is your coffee!  I used more than 3 creamers worth of half-n-half Smiley Very Happy

Sweet Pea barked at me to wake up and let her out a half hour ago so I'm running on about 4.5 hrs sleep.  It wouldn't be quite so bad if I didn't have to go to Providence today.  Smiley Frustrated

(3/2024)

$1M+ club

Message 2319 of 6,314
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Good morning everyone

Slept early for once so wake up early too which was weird to experience bc I thought it was already 9am but instead was 5am 😐

So been finishing random apartment chores while letting the fiancee sleep a little longer. Of course that's when the thunder and lightning roll in waking everyone up including the doggy and kitty. They don't scare necessarily but want cuddles when it happens.

Coffee brewing and breakfast cooking now ☕🥞🥐

Message 2320 of 6,314
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.