Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - September 2019

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - September 2019

@Anonymous wrote:

...it's mandatory to drink Michelob Ultras as part of my gym membership.

Image result for stop I'm going to pee

Message 2341 of 6,314
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

And that’s about all that’s gonna happen drinking those. 😂

Morning and/or afternoon everyone.
Message 2342 of 6,314
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

After spending the last ~2 hrs troubleshooting a problem I've been having with what on the surface looks like port flapping I suspect a possible bug in the latest firmware version on one of my home routers. I just downgraded it 2 minor revisions to a version I previously found stable, we'll see.   Bleech. 

We're having similar mornings...

After spending the last ~2 hrs troubleshooting a problem I've been having with what on the surface looks like port flapping the field tech finally replaced the FICOing fiber jumper like I asked and now the link is stable...grumble, grumble, something, grumble...

The phone rings.

"The Screen on my PC is blank!!!"

"It's the power cord" I say

"No, I checked that. When I switch it on, it does nothing!"

"No, I checked and it's all plugged in properly. There's no lights on the keyboard or anything"

"Oh Hey! I just noticed, the cord's not plugged in properly!"

"The power cord?" I ask

"Yes... Woopsy"

"No worries at all" I say "Is it all working well now?"

"Yes, I think so. I'm sorry, you WERE right all along"

from BOFH #11

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 2343 of 6,314
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

Good morning 

I got some sleep last night, which means I have to do some real work today Smiley LOL 

In credit news, i finally have statement from USocks Bank. So happy they fixed their one and only abacus 

In life news, mandatory flu shot today. I have no clue why, but I always hurt at the site of injection for days. Not as bad as DTaP, but bad 

Also hoping they dont go all the way to the bone this time. That was kinda irritating last time. Had to get a second one because of it. 

I think I'll do my own. There are no rules against it, it just has to be witnessed. 

So, expect that whine later 

My package is finally supposed to be delivered today. Four days of travel back and forth from Seattle to Spokane. I guess package needed mini vacation. Been so long, I had to look up what I ordered 🤷

I think that's it for right now. The brain is working, but it's not at full power yet. 

Get the bagel-toucher to witness it.  It's the least she can do after ruining your breakfast. 

On the other hand, maybe not.  She might deny later that she witnessed anything. 

Did you order anything interesting?  Delivered discreetly in a plain brown wrapper? 

(3/2024)

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 2344 of 6,314
Remedios
Credit Mentor

No shot yet, procrastinating that part because shots. It will get done before I leave work.  

Package has dresses in it, but by the time i get it, they will probably be dish rags 🤷‍♀️

Message 2345 of 6,314
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

No shot yet, procrastinating that part because shots. It will get done before I leave work.  

Package has dresses in it, but by the time i get it, they will probably be dish rags 🤷‍♀️

That reminds me, I should get mine done soon.  I'll just go to CVS with my insurance card. 

Even if the dresses arrive as dish rags you'll still get something useful out of them, neener neener. 

(3/2024)

$1M+ club

Message 2346 of 6,314
Remedios
Credit Mentor

I'm not sure if I want anything that has spent 5 days in Spokane. Dress Pox is real, too. 

Message 2347 of 6,314
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Relax.  The discreet brown paper packaging will keep yucky stuff from the outside on the outside. 

(3/2024)

$1M+ club

Message 2348 of 6,314
Remedios
Credit Mentor

If it's not in discreet brown paper packaging, I'm sending them to you. 

I dont want to know what happens after that 😂

Message 2349 of 6,314
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Remedios wrote:

Given that grunge and 90s are back, this could benefit you. 

Message 2350 of 6,314
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.