Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - September 2019

tag
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club - September 2019

@Adkins wrote:

I poked at overstock, got $1500. I only poke it every 3-4 months, due to the credit pull language. 

Congrats! Every little bit helps!

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 71 of 6,314
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@macinjosh wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

I poked at overstock, got $1500. I only poke it every 3-4 months, due to the credit pull language. 

Congrats! Every little bit helps!

Yup, thanks! 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 72 of 6,314
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Happy September 💕💕💕

Message 73 of 6,314
Anonymous
Not applicable

Aw, for cooler weather Smiley Happy

Did some preliminary scoping for the purchase of a big meanmachine snowblower! Can't have @gdale6  out digging me. At a 100 inches of snow you have to have the right stuff smiley-laughing021.gif

Message 74 of 6,314
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Aw, for cooler weather Smiley Happy

Did some preliminary scoping for the purchase of a big meanmachine snowblower! Can't have @gdale out digging me. At a 100 inches of snow you have to have the right stuff smiley-laughing021.gif

100 inches of snow for winter? Where do you live, North Dakota? BRRRRRRRRRRR

Message 75 of 6,314
Anonymous
Not applicable

@macinjoshclose ... up near the 'Boundary Waters Canoe Area' in northern Minnesota. Known as the 'Siberia' of the Continental United States (nothing to brag about in my mind).  Smiley Sad    Almost "off the grid"

Message 76 of 6,314
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
@macinjoshclose ... up near the Boundary Waters Canoe Area in northern Minnesota. Known as the "Siberia" of the Continental United States (nothing to brag about in my mind). Smiley Sad

Oh! Up there! Yeah, that's way too cold of an area for me! No thanks!

Message 77 of 6,314
Anonymous
Not applicable

@macinjosh wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

My first post in the September garden club thread...

Well, on August 31 (a few hours ago), I ordered a new iPad.  And just now, 17 minutes into September 1, I canceled the order.

Why?  Because it was an impulse purchase which I can't afford right now.  Even at under $300, I have many, many many many other things that I need to be putting that money towards.

So, sorry ego, no iPad for you.  Not for a while anyway.  But I will have my bronze spade.

Maybe that was a good idea. There may be new iPads announced on the 10th of September anyway.

At higher prices I'm sure, putting them more out of reach for the likes of me.  But maybe that means more price drops on the older ones.

I'll get one some day.  There is a long list of things I need to do/get first as money trickles in.

Congrats on the CLIs to those who got one this month already.  I have none planned for this month, since I need money to pay the bills and get an emergency fund (re)built first.  Plus the recent new card doubled my TCL so I'm set for a long time now.

Message 78 of 6,314
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok im here for.. september! no! 😢

big parade day here! come see us and have some burgers and dogs! - yes very portuguese i know 😂
plenty of cacoila and chourico over there!
🇵🇹🇺🇸
Message 79 of 6,314
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@macinjosh wrote:

Holy Cow! Disco just gave me $5,000 on Disco 2! I’m now at $16,500 on that card! And my total credit lines just increased to $95,800!

Congrats! That's a great increase.

Message 80 of 6,314
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.