Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - September 2021

Saleen, is that you?

Message 362 of 693
joltdude
Senior Contributor

I got restless and poked the Apple Bear.... No soup for you... 

Still like to creep that card up slightly... ditto for the Custom cash.  Though i have no plans to play chicken with Miss Disco...

Lost about 20 pts since the CC app and my Starbucks Latte Loan from Alliant closed

Not sure what to do next..

-J

Message 363 of 693
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Good morning boys and girls.  Happy Wednesday!

Happy 2:30 @Remedios !

I'm going in early today to fix something before Production arrives.  Smiley Indifferent

No credit news.  Ever.

Hope that you're all off to a good start!

02/01/24 Fico 8: EX 757, EQ 803, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 760 12/16/23, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 364 of 693
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Waking up at 430 in the morning for work should be illegal 😐

Message 365 of 693
calyx
Super Contributor

Good morning Gardeners,

Working half day and then I'm off to vacation with some friends.   If by 'vacation' one means that we've rented a house and will play boardgames for 5 days straight because that's how we roll.    I was going to get gas yesterday but price jumped .20/gal, so I'll just make Mr. c drive to our vacation house.

In gardening news:  it's still there.  I did a half clean out, and it's supposed to rain in a couple of days, which might help.  My cherry tree up and suddenly died (literally from one day to the next), so I am not sure what's up with that.  No disease or anything that I could see.  Best guess is that the crazy weather was too much for it (not uncommon this year with the weird late hard freeze after budding and then the crazy hot-dryness).

In Gardening news:  one INQ becomes unscorable tomorrow, everything else holding steady, except that my scores are "big mad" over the high balances on both of my Disco cards.  Yeah, well, that's what happens during the paypal quarter.

In composting news: none for me, but Mr. c has what appears to be a preapproval from USocks.  This does not surprise me, they are perfect for one another.

High near 90 today, but then it drops into the lower 80s.  I had to check to make sure I had my location set correctly on my weather app.  I look forward to the forthcoming hammock time.

Have a great week/weekend, y'all!

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 366 of 693
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Buckwheat2U wrote:

@kilroy8 wrote:

While I was changing spade, I went ahead and poked at Citi for 6 month SP CLI. Got another $3K on Simplicity.

capture5.GIF

Grats on the Citi luv. So I read your post and decided to poke Citi in the luv button on the Costco card. 1K bump to $10,300 so beats a poke in the eye I suppose.

Congratulations!!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 367 of 693
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

My crown fitting was partially unpleasant. Since I'm crazy hard on my teeth, they always use the extra sticky temporary cement on my temporary crowns. This time they couldn't get the cement off so they had to use the tools. And since it was so close to my gums they had to numb them up, but couldn't use the numbing gel before poking me with the anesthestic syringe - something about the numbing gel touching the uncrowned tooth leading to massive, horrible headache. I was not amused and informed my dentist I wanted a warning next time. Not just, "hang on it's going to be a little pinch" as he's coming at me with the syringe. Uh uh. Nope. But it got done and I'm crowned, for hopefully the last time. I do have a teeth cleaning scheduled in October, then it'll be plans for next year. 

Today is laundry and put-things-together-day. Namely a tricycle for the youngest and the weed eater. 

And maybe watch a movie. 🤷

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 368 of 693
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Forgot to post my night view from last night

PhotoGrid_1631718868274.jpg

Message 369 of 693
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Stuffed salmon for lunch and some kind of veggie. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 370 of 693
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.