cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting into Navy Federal CU?

tag
biggie23

Getting into Navy Federal CU?

Anyone have any issues with using select employee group? I also am eligible by inputting my employer but I think you can put anything and it will say you are eligible. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Getting into Navy Federal CU?

@biggie23 wrote:

Anyone have any issues with using select employee group? I also am eligible by inputting my employer but I think you can put anything and it will say you are eligible. 

Hi there, the thread you originally posted this in was over a year old so it has been closed and your own thread has been created. You are free to change the title if you wish.

Message 2 of 5
cupofcoffee
New Contributor

Hi there, did this method work for you? I work in the Netherlands for a large European company and figured it might provide services to US bases or have a presence so I typed it in and it said I was eligible. I got an email saying it was under review, then another email around 20 minutes after saying it was reviewed and they needed ID and proof of address, I provided my passport and a payslip from my employer. I can't tell if my employer is actually eligible or if this is just a glitch, as there is no definitive list anywhere...

Message 3 of 5
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@cupofcoffee wrote:

Hi there, did this method work for you? I work in the Netherlands for a large European company and figured it might provide services to US bases or have a presence so I typed it in and it said I was eligible. I got an email saying it was under review, then another email around 20 minutes after saying it was reviewed and they needed ID and proof of address, I provided my passport and a payslip from my employer. I can't tell if my employer is actually eligible or if this is just a glitch, as there is no definitive list anywhere...

@cupofcoffeeWait and see if it comes thru. The OP hasnt been here in over 2 yrs. You can start your own thread in Applications. Tx.

Message 4 of 5
KH-OrnEsh
Regular Contributor

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.