Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google wallet experts

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Google wallet experts

I have been recently introduced to google wallet and i am LOVING the instant debit card transfers so much so that it has become my main way of moving money between

my own different checking accounts.  

Now i want to make sure that i am not violating any terms or conditions of google wallet. i have created multiple email ids and linked different debit cards from my different checking accounts , so that i can send and receive money between my different email ids , thus moving money between my different bank accounts.

Is this ok with google , do they require us to have only one email here? and to send money only to some one else ? but no to our own different accounts?

The thing is there is no use of credit card or prepaid  gift etc here. i am moving my own money using my checking accounts debit card instant transfer.

I prefer this to 3 to 4 days of wait of traditional bank transfers.

Does any one here know if having multiple email ids and moving money between my own accounts violates any of the google's terms?

I dont want to cause any account freeze etc. Appreciate your input . Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Google wallet experts

Ok. I answered my own question. Just now spoke to google wallet customer service and confirmed thatmoving money between our own bank accounts using different gmail ids is perfectly ok and will not violate any terms or conditions. I just wanted to make sure Smiley Happyrps20171012_140206.jpg

Message 2 of 4
Blodreina
Established Contributor

I'm a pretty heavy user of Google Wallet, and I've never thought about doing that.  Seems really useful.

Message 3 of 4
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

The Goggle Wallet transfer didn't work so well for me, both times it took a couple days to show up. But then I also tried PayPal's "Instant Transfer" using debit for a .25 cent fee and it also took a couple days to show up.But PayPal's standard free ACH transfer showed up in one day, faster than their debit card instant transfer

I suspect the problem was that I was transferring to Penfed and they don't show pending debit card transactions, they only show them when they've posted as permanent. I might try it again to a bank other than Penfed and see if they're instant, but no need at the moment.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.